twelve

⚠️ Warning- This chapter will contain kinda smut and I will give you guys a warning before the kinda smut starts and after the kinda smut ends.⚠️
°°°°°°
"Can you go get me the milk right over there buddy ?"
Taehyung and Namjoon were grocery shopping today and Namjoon wanted to help Tae out today so he told him he would get whatever he needed.

Namjoon was wearing a baby blue sweater that stopped mid thigh, and he was wearing little shorts under the sweater, and to top it all off he had a baby blue choker and to be honest Teahyung thought Namjoon looked hot!
| ᐕ)⁾⁾
(🥵)

Namjoon bended down to get the milk causing the baby blue sweater to rise up the back of his legs showing a little bit of his butt off. Taehyung couldn't look away and this caused him to lowly groan, barely audible to Namjoon.

Once Namjoon got the milk he walked back to Taehyung and put the milk in the cart. Namjoon felt Taehyungs eyes on him causing Namjoon to blush, his face probably looking like a tomato.

"Taehyung your staring!", Namjoon said as he quickly looked down blushing even more, if possible.

"Oh I'm sorry! Let's go pay!", Taehyung said as he went to pay, Namjoon right behind him.
°°°°°°
When Namjoon and Teahyung arrived home Namjoon noticed that Taehyung was tense the whole time. The first thing Taehyung did was go straight to his room without a word. Namjoon was worried so if course he decided to go see what was wrong with Taehyung.

Namjoon walked up the stairs and walked straight into Taehyungs room without knocking.
|д・') !!
⚠️ the smut kinda starts here!⚠️

"Tae-", Namjoon stopped mid sentence at the sight in front of him.

Taehyung with his dick out as he pumped it up and down. Once Taehyung noticed Namjoon he was quick to cover his dick.

"Namjoon what the hell!".

"Omg Tae im so sorry! I'll leave right now!", Namjoon said as he covered his eyes.

"No! Stay!", Taehyungs yelled out and grabbed Namjoons hand before he could leave. Taehyung dragged Namjoon in the room and he locked the door.

"Tae what are you doi-", Taehyung cut Namjoon off mid sentence.

"Sit down and don't speak.", Taehyung ordered, to which the younger obeyed to.

"Taehy-"

"I thought I told you not to speak!"

"Now how many times have I told you to knock on the door before coming in ?", Taehyung with scary expression on his face questioned Namjoon as he walked back and fourth slowly.

Namjoon didn't speak one word as Taehyung had told him not to.

"When I ask you a question you answer me. Understood?!"

"Well I mean you just told me not to speak so..."

"Now you wanna have an attitude with me little boy ?!"

Namjoon just rolled his eyes in response not believing the olders sudden mood change.

"Namjoon you've been a really bad boy lately, and do you know what happens to bad boys ?", Taehyung asked Namjoon, grabbing the youngers chin, forcing him to look at him.

"How am I suppose to know ?", Namjoon said as he removed Taehyungs hand from his chin.

Taehyung didn't say a word and instead just pulled Namjoon over his lap.

"What the hell are you doing Taehyung ?!", Sure Namjoon has been spanked in little space, but he has never been spanked out of little space.

SMACK

"Shut up and start counting!", Namjoon respondes with an unintentional moan.

SMACK

"So you like this you slut ?", again Namjoon just moaned.

SMACK

"Oh we're gonna have so much fun!", Taehyung said as he kept spanking Namjoon.

Ah shit! Is all Namjoon could think at the moment.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
(

ノ゚▽゚)ノ idk whats happening