twentythree

as yoongi kept crying and crying he soon felt someone wrap they're arms around him.

"yoongi, please don't cry." yoongi heard the soft smooth voice that belonged to namjoon say. yoongi quickly looked up and made eyes contact with namjoon. "yoongi's are you ok-" before namjoon could finish he was cut of by yoongi's lips on his own.

"baby, are you okay ?" yoongi asked as he pulled away from the kiss.

"yoongi, i'm fine you don't have to worry." namjoon said as he brought his hands up to yoongi's face and wiped the tears away softly massaging his face soon after. "i missed you yoongi. i really did miss you. i would think about you everyday before i would go to sleep. because i love you yoongi and no one can change that. i didn't even mean it when i said i loved jangyeu. i was just so angry at what jimin had said that, i lashed out, but i really shouldn't have. now that i'm with you i feel amazing yoongi."

"i missed you so much to baby. a lot. a little bit to much." yoongi said as he looked into namjoons eyes again.

"please promise to never leave me like that again." yoongi said.

"of course yoongi, i would never ever even think about leaving you again. i love you way to much to do that."

"yoongi i'm kinda sleepy can we cuddle ?"

"sure thing baby boy."

namjoon and yoongi got under the sheets and they cuddled.

"i love you kim namjoon."

"and i love you min yoongi."

was the last thing the two males said before they went into a deep slumber, still thinking about each other.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]