then scott moved in his seat and groaned.

"no, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. oh, i gotta take this thing off." scott said referring to the wrap that was around his arm.

"no, no, no, no, scott. oh, scott, please stop." stiles said  closing his eyes as scott unwrapped the bandage from his arm.

"whoa, whoa." stiles said when he looked at it.

scott looked and saw his tattoo... fading away.

"oh, no, what? no, no, come on." scott said and his tattoo completely disappeared.

"it healed." scott said disappointed.

"ah, thank god. i hated it." stiles admitted as scott glared at him.

"sorry." he said as he drove out of the parking lot.

-

"it is not a double date. it is a group thing." lydia said making marcie laugh.

"that's probably not what they think." marcie said.

over the summer, marcie had kept herself isolated. after tristan died, the only person she talked to was harry, allison and lydia.

zoe and her family had moved out of beacon hills after tristan's funeral. marcie and zoe got on good terms before she left.

"do they know it's a group thing? cause i told you that i'm not ready to get back out there." allison said from the backseat.

"you were in france and didn't do any dating for four months?" lydia said as allison shrugged.

"what about you, mar. did you talk to stiles?" allison asked.

"no, i haven't talked to him since the night after tristan's funeral." marcie said as lydia and allison gave her sad eyes.

"you know he's been worried about you." lydia said as marcie shock her head.

"what about you lydia, did you do any dating?" marcie asked her changing the subject.

"yeah, i mean after-" allison began.

"do not say his name." lydia said.

"is he okay? i mean, did everything work out?" allison asked.

"well. the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. and yes, derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon." lydia explained as allison grinned.

"so then you've talked to him?" allison said to lydia.

"uh, not since he left for london." lydia replied.

"you mean since his dad moved him to london." allison corrected.

"whatever, he left. and seriously, an american werewolf in london? like, that's not gonna be a disaster." lydia said.

"a real disaster." marcie said.

"so you're totally over him?" allison asked.

"would i be going on a double date if i wasn't?" lydia asked as allison laughed.

"i knew it!" marcie said.

"yes, it is a double date. it's not an orgy. you'll live." lydia said looking at allison.