▪ ▪ ▪

“Fellas is it gay to kiss your friend and tell him that he is pretty while fucking him?” Everyone was busy eating and talking at their cafeteria table when Jungkook suddenly spoke up. They all shut up real quick, everyone except Taehyung, who choked on his water.

All six heads turned to Jungkook’s direction, eyes squinting at him and Jungkook just stared at his plate, twirling the noodles with his fork. He looked up when no one answered and gave them a quizzical look.

“Is it?” He asked curiously.

“Absolutely not. Why would two dudes having sex be gay?” Jimin shook his head.

“It is as straight as two dudes getting married. Not gay at all.” Jin also shook his head.

“It is-“ Namjoon began but was cut of by Taehyung.

“What the fuck is that question?” He asked, gritting his teeth and glared at Jungkook, startling him.

“I- um- I was just curious.” Jungkook squeaked under his harsh glare.

“Why do you ask?” Namjoon said and Jungkook managed to look away from Taehyung.

“I saw a movie and I just thought…” Jungkook trailed off, feeling small as Taehyung burned holes in his head with piercing eyes.

“What movie?” Hoseok asked, interested.

“Oh um- this old 90’s movie. I don’t remember the name.” Jungkook said, looking down at his noodles.

“What was it about?” Jimin chirped in.

“Can we change the topic?” Taehyung banged his hand on the table, eyes still on Jungkook. Jungkook was trying his hardest to ignore Taehyung’s glare but he could still feel it on himself.

“No. We would like to watch that movie. It seems interesting.” This time it was Yoongi and Jungkook smiled at him weakly.

“It was not a great movie. Boring, very boring actually. You wouldn’t-“ He tried to twist his way out but Jin cut him off.

“Seems interesting to me. We can watch it together on the next movie night.” He said, looking at Jungkook expectantly.

The problem was, they looked genuinely interested, not like they were teasing or testing Jungkook. Jungkook knew, he couldn’t get out of this one eaaily.

Taehyung, on the other hand, looked really pissed off, jaw clenched as he angrily stabbed his food.

“Just tell us.” Namjoon asked and Jungkook sighed, glancing at Taehyung, who didn’t look up.

“There were um- two friends. Both were straight. But one day one of them kissed the other and that led to other...stuff. But they still claimed-“ Taehyung suddenly got up from the chair, throwing it back and causing the table to shake.

“That’s fucking enough.” He bunched his hands into fists and walked out of the cafeteria. The boys looked shocked at his sudden outburst and Jungkook gave them an apologetic look, quickly getting up and running after him.

Taehyung stormed down the hallway, bag hanging off his shoulder. He ran a hand through his messy hair, taking a deep breath when he heard Jungkook run up to him.

“Taehyung!” Jungkook called, grabbing him by his arm and tried turning him around. Taehyung pulled his hand back and continued walking away.

“Tae, please. I’m sorry.” Jungkook stopped him again, but Taehyung pushed his hand away.