Chapter 28

A/N

Oh my sweet lovelies we are reaching towards the end of the book and I decided no sequel because it won't fit and I might add an epilogue, I haven't decided yet. A sequel I think would ruin the charm of the book so enjoy my lovelies. Sorry ive been away so long btw it was homecoming week and i am planning it so i was busy with after school preppeing but its all over and then I had testing and then I was in the hospital but now I'm all better so here is your well deserv ed update and once again im sorry my lovelies.

"But if you loved me

Why'd you leave me?

Take my body

Take my body

All I want is,

And all I need is

To find somebody.

I'll find somebody like you."- Kodaline, All I want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg, kat how far away is this stupid boutique, I'm fu-" I started to tell but soon was shut up by kat finger.

"This is a car of love, no cussing shall be shed, it's in my kat's carmandments haha I'm so funny if you want to look at it, it's in the dashboard underneath my back up makeup." kat said while glancing at me teasingly know how I'm gonna have to see if this is really true and sure of enough it was true, it was scented to on bright pink paper.

"Don't you like how I did a splash of glitter. I wanted to get it frame but I said nah it would be too much." kat said.

All I could do was shake my head and lean my head against the window. I tried listening to music but I rather have silence then kats horrible remix of 'drunk in love'.

"Ciara...Ciara...Ciara.....CIARA!!!!" Kat yelled into my ear which resulted in me hitting my head onto the window.

"What do you posssibly want now Kat." I said agiated.

"Were here silly." Kat said as she got out her car door leaving me wondering why I let Mrs.SpirtFingers take me shopping.

I just sat up and unbuckle myself and looked at myself in the mirror to see if im at least at least im okay looking and dont look like I just woke up. I exited the vechile and approached to this small,cute,little white boutique in the middle of nowhere.

"Kat, what's so special about this place." I questioned as I reached for the door handle only for kat to block the entrance.

"What's so special, this is the place for dresses, and my grandma owns this place and makes the dresses so you won't be matching with anyone else. You will truly be original at the dance." Kat sternly said and soon backed away and opened the door which made a little ding sound.

A little,old lady came out of this little entrance and threw her hands in the air as she speed walk over towards us.

"Ohh Katherine you look ravishing as usually, I was wondering when I got to see you again.Oh you bought a guest, sorry my name is Cindy but call me nana." kat grandmother said while squeezing her cheeks then letting them go and embracing me into a tight hug.

"My name is C-"

"I know who you are but we got no time for conversation, we got to find you a dress." nana interrupted.

"Um okay, I guess. Im looking for a short dr-"

"I know what dress your looking for, ive been in buisness for years and i have a talent to look at a person and know what dress they are looking for." Nana said while she interupted me and wander back into the back room to go retrieve something, which I only hope was a beautiful dress. 

"Im back, lovely. Ive been holding this dress for years for a special girl. I wanted Kat to wear it but shes too much of a stick, all bones and no meat. I swear if she ate as much as she talked she would be perfect for that dress. But you my dear have a lovely figure." Nana said holding a box in her hand and putting it in my hands and pushing me into the dressing room to try it on.

I was nervous cause looking at how kats nana dress like a tablecloth, I worry that I might not look good enough for Ethan. 

"Ciara stop playing around and put the damn dress on we aint got all day."Kat yelled through the dressing room door which I only replied with chill your tits woman.

I opened the dress and was stunned by this beautiful coral blue short dress that landed right at my knees, it was a jewel enchanted corset for the top half and it flowed down into this beautiful sheer lace bottom and under that was a sparkly white that ressemble a pearl color. 

I stepped out of the dressing room still speechless of this beautiful dress. 

"Oh My darling you look ravishing in it better than my daughter did when she wore it."

"That was my mothers?" Kat questioned.

"Yeah that was one of them, you got her first homecoming dress she wore that pink sparkly one."Nana said quite annoyed with kat then focused her attention on me and smiled.

"How much is it, nana. Its so lovely and im utterly speechless. How did you know blue was my favorite color." 

"You look like a blue type of gal and its free my dear."

"I couldnt its to precious I cou-"

"Ciara, if nana says its free, its free you dont agrue with her she will slay at the agruement." kat said to me while she shut the dressing room door on me so i could change out of this enchanting dress.

I walked out of the dressing soon missing the texture on my body and craving for the dress to be back on me. 

"Come on, Ciara. Stop looking like a lost puppy. We go places to go and boys to kiss." Kat said waiting impatiently by the door to leave the boutique.

I ran up to Nana and hugged her and whispered a quick thank you before going to an impatiently kat.

"Bye Nana, see you this weekened." Kat said before walking out of the door and getting into her car with me following as suit.

"Now, lets get you all dolled up for your date tonight."

"How do you even know i have a date or not" I replied which resulted in kat looking at me and raised an eyebrow and pulled out of the parking lot and towards the road to start our long journey once again.