Chapter 8

I was shocked but confused at the same time. I just stood there holding the door with a blank and confused expression on my face, not know what to do. So I finally moved out of the way and motioned with my hand to come in and then I shut the door behind.

"How did you find where I lived, and what are you doing here, Adam" I said moving to go sit on the couch while he sat in my loveseat.

"Well my shift ended at 3:45 so as I walked out of the place I saw you kissing that guy and I was stupid of course. Like of course a beautiful girl like you would be taken if not those boys are stupid". I couldn't help but blush at his words.

"Well anyway I realized I forgot my umbrella so I walked back inside and when I walk back out I saw you guys in your car and you look so sad and devastated, and I don't like seeing people sad. So I followed you not that I'm a stalker or anything I just wanted to see if your okay and then I saw you kick him out of your car and he looked more sad and hurt than you did so at first I thought he broke up with you but now thinking about it you probably broke up with him-"

"Can you please shut up, like damn you talk so fast and a lot it's fine and all" I said interrupting him before his little speech or lecture or whatever the hell you want to call it.

"Im sorry its just that I have this problem with me that ummm how do I put it. i get really excited when i start talking so I talk alot. Alot of people think its annoying but I cant help it, trust me I tried to change it i even took classes." he said shyly while rubbing his hands into his hair.

"Its all good we can work on it later, kay" i say and he just nods his head with the biggest smile on his face like a kid who won a stuff animal from a fair but not too creepy like the joker from batman.

"Before you continued your story I will like to inform you that me and him never dated and won't ever dated. I may have considered it once in my life but he hurt me once to many and I'm done with him, my friends warned me but you know us silly girls always go for guys who end up hurting us"

"Oh well I'm sorry but you don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve you and your tears okay, I got an idea. How about I take you out tonight to forget about that douche"

"I don't know I'm scared, I don't want to he hurt"

"I'm not gonna hurt you, were just gonna go clubbing so you can loosen up"

"My friend is suppose to come over to spend the night"

"She can come I'll even call up my friend to keep her company so is that an yes"

"Fine I'll go" I said laughing at how he tried to pressure me into going. I never been the one to give into peer pressure but I guess he is my only exception tonight.

"That's fantastic hold on I got to make a call then"

"Okay"

Right when he left the room to go into the kitchen, I heard someone knock on the door. I got up and made me way towards it and I opened it and I don't even get time to speak before Christine comes barging in and hugging the day lights out of me.

"OMG I'm so sorry, but hey I didn't warn you and anyways that lil shit didn't deserve you kay"

"C-Christine y-you can let me g-go now" I said hardly able to breath cause of her strong bear hug she just gave but she finally let go.

"Oh I'm sorry boo but why aren't you sad and eating with your two favorite boys right now, Ben and jerry" she said and right on cue, Adam came walking out.

"Hey Ciara he said-" he didn't get to finish before Christine cut in.

"Who the hell are you"

"I'm Adam and you must be Ciara's fine friend Christine I presume"he said trying to sweet talk his way out of her piercing death stare she is giving him but finally stopped when she put the pieces together from our phone call from earlier today.