Chapter 14

A/N

Okay lovelies, the next chapters might be a little shorter or longer because wattpad on my computer is having some difficulty saving my work so I've been writing the last two chapters on my phone so don't judge or mind the length of the chapters I honestly don't know when this story will end. I guess I will just feel it inside me so yeah. Also I have a question.

Who do you want Ciara to be with? I asked one of my readers and they said they honestly hate Ethan and want her to be with Adam but I don't know I just want to hear your opinions. I also almost hit 600 reads Ahhhh that may not be a lot to y'all but to me that's big I didn't think this book would even get reads so it means a lot so let's get me to 1000 reads by spring break kay lovebirds. Keep reading, Vote, Comment, and all that jazz.

Just tell me what you've got to say to me. I've been waiting for so long to hear the truth - White Town, your women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole class period Ethan wouldn't let go of my hand even though I tried to pull with all my might for him to let go so I might get some work done his grip never weakened. Instead he just sat there smiling while I tried my best to get out but finally he let go when the bell ring but I ended up falling to the ground.

"Are you going to help me up" I said a little aggravated and Ethan just laughing staring at me.

"Okay princess give me your hand" He said finally composing himself and reaching out to grab my hand.

"I'm not a princess" I said brushing dirt off of me and grabbing my purse to head out of the classroom.

"Whatever floats your boat, princess" He said leaning over to kiss my cheek before he turned away and left the classroom door.

"Sooooo Ciara is it offical" Christine said breaking my thoughts.

"Is what official?" I said trying to be clueless even though I know she's asking about Ethan. To be honest I don't even know I really really like Ethan but something inside me like .001% of me is still on the rapist named Adam.

"You know what I'm talking about, you and Ethan" she said nudging my arm.

"I don't know but omg I just remembered I have a dentist appointment today @ 9:00" I said trying to come up with an excuse to leave school today.

"Okay but it's 8:30 so you better hurry and are you coming back to school?"

"I don't know I'll think about it bye boo" I said before heading in the other direction.

"Wait Ciara" Christine said running towards me and in my mind I just keep saying shit shit shit shit I'm screwed.

"Ummm yes"

"You forgot your jacket here" she said handing it to me

"Thanks" I said before walking to the exit of the door of the school.

ETHAN POV:

I honestly don't know what's up with Jamie she usually isn't the violent type so I decided to leave school early to talk to her cause I need to know why.I really like Ciara but I have a past and she only knows half of it, the half about Amy. Not the half about me and I hope it stays that way too.

As I was walking out of the school ,which I think is quite easy to ditch here when you leave you just got to tell the teacher an excuse and she usually almost always lets you leave. I saw Ciara hop into her car and drive off .

I just ignored it and went to my car that i finally got back from my little incident i had last week. I drove straight to Jamies apartment which is in Ciara complex. I wonder why they havent ever met or hanged out since they live in the same building they were bound upon to end up running into each other but whatever. I pulled in and thank goodness I see Jamies car here along with Ciara but she looks angry and i cant tell cause she slammed her door shut and walked inside stomping, she looks so cute mad.