Chapter 11

As I walked out the door with Adam in front of me holding my hand with a smirk plastered on his face,

made me even more nervous. I don't think he would try to do anything were just going to get his clothes, right. I need to stop second guessing myself cause I am legit freaking out and then all of a sudden my phone went off, Shit. He stopped and turned around and stared at me.

 "Are you going to answer it" he said while staring at me and that when I noticed his hazel eyes have turned a black and I was terrified.

"um yeah hold on" I said as I pulled out my phone and I dropped it instantly in shocked.

" Who was it' Adam said leaning over to pick up my phone and handing over to me.

"It was my mom" I said still in a state of shock.

"Why didn't you answer it then"

"I don't want to talk about it, lets just get your shit and go to bed"

"okay" he said and his worried look transformed into a Chester the molester look.

We continued to walk down the stairs and into the lobby of my apartment building.

"So where did you park your car" I said turning around and crossing my arms cause its getting cold outside.

"Its over there" he said pointing to the car next to mine.

"Okay, I'm going to wait in the lobby its cold outside" 

"No, just walk with me to my car"

"Why is this such a big deal, I'm freezing cold right now and I'm going to stay and wait in the lobby and that is final" I said turning around to walk towards the lobby but all of sudden I felt a pair of arms picked me up and then I realized it was Adam.

"PUT ME DOWN, WHAT THE HELL ADAM"

"I didn't want to do that but that dress you wore left me with no choice" he said with coldness in his voice.

I finally put the pieces together and realized what he meant when he said ' left me with no choice'. I started to scream and shout and kick my legs but nothing worked it only made his grip on me tighten. Then I felt a cold interior touch my back and it sent the chills up my back and I realized that he threw me into the back seat of his car and I thought to myself that this is my chance, I wont give him the pleasure of taking the most precious thing to me, my virginity.  I kicked my feet forward and it landed in the worst place you can kick a guy at, his balls. Adam collapsed to the hard ground and rolled up into a fetus positioned.

"YOU BITCH" Adam said over and over again and I got out of his car and made my way out of his reach and ran inside my apartment building and up the stairs. When I made it to inside my apartment I collapsed on the couch and cried my eyes out and I finally heard someone enter the room.

"Ciara, what happened? Why are you crying? Where's Adam?" Christine said making her way over to the couch.

"Adam is in the parking lot" I said putting my head in Christine lap.

"Why is he in the parking lot" she said running her hands through my hair trying to soothe me.

" He tried to rape me" I said whispering the next part.

'WHAT!!" Christine said moving my head off her lap and getting off the couch

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" Christine said repeating herself and yelling, waking Jake up and making him walk out into the living room and found out what happened.

JAKE POV:

I woke up by yelling and I looked at the alarm clock on the bed stand and it read 3:05, great I only got 45 minutes of sleep. I got out of bed and walked out into the living room and saw Christine yelling, it was a major turn on for me seeing her getting so mad but it also scared the living shit out of me. Then there was Ciara crying while holding a pillow and in a fetus type position and then I notice that Adam wasn't here.

"Umm you guys where is Adam" I said but I think I already know the answer to that question.

"WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR LITTLE SEX CRAZED FRIEND OUT IN THE PARKING LOT"  Christine said yelling at me but I could tell that she didn't mean that she is just upset at Adam right now and needs to take it out on someone.

"Shit, not again" I said while slipping my shoes on.

"What do you mean by 'not again'" Ciara said finally getting the courage to speak up.

"Well Adam always been this way, a player. I am the complete opposite I like being in a relationship and my last relationship ended because of him and I will never forgive him for that but I have been friends with him since elementary school so its like I have to forgive him if you know what I mean?" I said and Christine made her way towards me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"what did he do"  Ciara said very intrigued in my past.

"I rather not talk about it, But I should get Adam home now. I am sorry what he did to you but he told me he really liked you I thought you could change his player ways but I guess not. He acts different around you, his old self from freshman year before his cousin died it took a big toll on him."

"Who was his cousin and I really liked him too but how could he try to do that to me"  Ciara said like she already knew the answer but she still wanted to hear it.

"Her name was Amy but I forget her"

"AMY WOODCHESTER:" Ciara yelled

"Yeah that's her did you know her."

"She was practically my sister we did everything together" Ciara said sadly like she was going to bust out into tears at any moment.

"Oh I am sorry but I should get going. I hope I get to see you again Ciara but on better terms and Christine I defiantly want to see you again babe." I said while winking at the last part at Christine which resulted in her blushing like crazy.

"You know you can drop Adam and come back you know" Christine said getting up and making her way towards me . I opened the front door and was about to make my way out when Christine pulled me back and crashed her lips to mine. I swear this girl would be the death to me.

"Come back you hear mister" she said grabbing my collar and trying to be serious but her eyes were betraying her terribly.

"Yes Ma'am" I said saluting her and made my way out the door leaving behind a giggling Christine.

As I walked outside I saw Adam walking towards me and trying to go back into the apartment but I stopped him.

"Where do you think your going man, Lets just get you home okay" I said trying to reason with a pissed of Adam.

"No man I will have sex with Ciara I want her"

"Dude get to know the chick, She is really nice and sweet okay and I thought you had a crush on her'

"I did and I still do but the dick of a guy Ethan likes her way more than I do and I know she feels the same way even though she wont admit it. I am just a fucking distraction to her" he said really upset and at that moment I knew he cared for her but he knows he isn't good enough for her.

"I will help you get the girl but for now lets get you home before you make any more stupid mistakes" I said putting my hand on his shoulder laughing.

"okay man and thanks" he said as we made our way to my truck, we will get his car tomomorow.

~OKAY LOVELIES HOW YOU LIKE THE STORY I DECIDE TODAY IM GONNA UPDATE WEEKLY ON A FRIDAY OR SATURDAY WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE TO UPDATE OR NAW. SO ALOT OF DRAMA I GUESS YOU CAN SAY AND YOU GET A JAKE POINT OF VIEW ON TOP OF THAT. ARENT CHRISTINE AND JAKE THE CUTEST,I STILL DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD MAKE THEM DATE OR HAVE A TERRIBLE DOWNFALL BUT WHATEVER AND IM STILL TRYING TO COME UP WITH A SHIPPING NAME FOR THEM COMMENT BELLOW A GOOD ONE I CANT THINK OF ONE. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ADAM, TOTAL DOUCHE OR TOTAL INSECURE SWEETHEART?

VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW~