Chapter 7

As we walked to the car with it pouring down raining,with electricity running up my arm from our hands touching, all I could think about is this boy is gonna be the death of me. Finally when we reached the car, I unlocked the door and we both hopped in and just stared at each other. It seemed that neither of us were going break the ultimate staring contest so I had to do it.

"Um... So you wanted to talk"

"I think we did enough talking in the rain" he said with a smirk forming on his lips.

"Shut up, and I'm being serious" I said slapping his chest,while laughing.

"Oww that really hurt princess"

"I didn't even slap you that hard and don't call me princess"

"Whatever you say princess" he said smirking again

"But for real are you going talk or do you want me to drive you home"

"No I do want to talk"

"Okay then talk"

"First off, Why did you ignore me after I apolgize and stayed with you until christine came?"

"I didn't want to ignore you, I was forced to and  all day of being reminded of Amy it just got to me and all the pain I felt inside was released then, did you know I didn't even get To go to the funeral"

"Who forced and why didn't you go"

"Christine said your bad news and she doesn't like the idea of there ever being a you and me and I wouldn't leave my room or my bed"

"Oh I'm sorry and it was a beautiful funeral even though I know nobody wanted me there and ughh I don't care about Christine she doesn't decide how you feel"

"You went and I know she doesn't decide how I feel, I do. It's just that my friends are the only thing I have in my life that's good and stable so you know they have an impact and why wouldn't anybody want you there at the funeral"

"People say I'm the reason why she got hit that night and your friends shouldn't have that strong of an impact on you,this is our senior year, after high school do you think you all still going to be friends?"

"I hope so and why would you be the reason she was just  walking out of the house to get the mail and it was a drunk driver you couldn't cause it unless you were the drunk driver and I hope I'm still friends with them they are perf"

"Who lied to you that's not what happened at all and I understand"

"Thanks and what do you mean that's a lie, my parents told me that's what happen"

"Well that's a lie"

"Then what happened then"

"I rather not have you look at me with hatred in your eyes love"

"Just please tell me" I said grabbing his hand.

"Just promise me something"

"Okay what"

"You won't think less of me, also I will tell you while you drive me home"

"Okay I promise and why do I have to drive you home now"

"I don't want you to leave me here"

"I wouldn't dare and just get on with it"I said starting up my car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"Well that night Amy went to a party that her friend was throwing and usually I will go with her but I was busy. It was 11:30 and Amy called me"

~FLASHBACK~