Chapter 1

It's the first day that could change everything in my life. It's the first day that I will walk into a place and almost nobody will no my name except a few. It's the first day of the rest of my life. It's the first day of high school and it's a fresh start.

This summer was different I focused on myself . Usually I hang out with friends, get drunk, and come home with a hangover but it was cool my mom doesn't care she's too wrapped up with her boyfriend to give a rats ass about me.

But I like it though right now I'm living on my own it's junior year and my mom said i was supposedly taking up "too much space" in the house so she brought me an apartment not to far from school. Which is quite awesome for a teenage girl to have her own place. But I almost put the fucking building on fire trying to make a nice gourmet meal. Like who do I think I am Rachel ray gosh such an idiot.

You know how things gets when your alone you may be surrounded by so many people but still feel like your on the outside. So this summer I got a hair cut it's up to my boobs now, not my butt like last year and I dyed my hair back to natural instead of red and now I don't dress like a hippie instead like a hipster.

My name is Ciara Welsh and I'm ready for the school year

~August 27th, 5:45~

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Smack'

I got up ready to start the day I picked out my outfit and hopped in the shower after laying in bed yet again regretting this so called school idea.

Once I got out I threw on my outfit, just my lace white top with a pink tank top underneath, some skinny jeans, and my black vans.

I returned to the bathroom once again, plopped in my contacts and put on my makeup. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

I hopped into my black Mercedes, my mother given it to me on 16th birthday. With that I was off to school. It was only a ten minute drive to school from my apartment.

I walked through the door and I was expecting everyone to look at me and whisper something along the lines as "who's that girl" and maybe split like the Red Sea so I can walk down my little cat walk but with my luck, shit like that doesn't happen. Instead some douche pushes me into a wall and then has the nerve to just look at me, then give me a smirk and say my bad. Like really you can't help me up at least and apologize like a real man would do. But I was kind of glad he didn't help me because then this Abercrombie model looking creature walks up and gives me his hand to help me up. I felt mini shock waves shoot up my arm when are hands touch.

"Are you okay"

"I'm fine thank you, but you didn't need to help me up"

"And leave you looking like a damsel in distress, I think not"

"I do not look like I'm in distress"

"I know you don't but you do look gorgeous"

"Thank you" I said and blushed and kept my head down.

"I don't think I've caught your name"

"No I'm afraid you haven't, my name is Ciara"

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl, mines Ethan" he said and looked at my eyes.

They were such a pretty brown color that went along with his brownish golden locks on his head, I swear when I tell you this I think time stopped and nothing seemed to matter and the people around us were moving in slow motion. But then something made us snap out of it, why did it have to go off at the exact moment. The bell rang.