Chapter 17

A/N

Hello my fantabulous lovelies, it's finally April. I'm also almost at 700 reads ahhhhh. So was last chapter crazy with Ciara. I told you I would jazz it up and mama don't lie. So did you like my editor suggestion. Also since it's spring I might not be able to post every week like I'm doing now but the chapters are going to be 2x longer than usual though :) Also alot of people might be confused with who John is but he is the kidnapper and the person who took Ciara btw.

Read-Vote-Comment- Drink some tea

"She is the days I can't get over,

She is the nights that I call home, endlessly."green river ordinance, Endlessly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciara POV:

All I could think about is how I just want to get out of this place, Its horrible. I listened to the girls story it's terrible. This one girl Rebekah got taken four months ago, she got in a fight with her parents and stormed out of the house but her car broke down and he offered to drive her to the gas station to get a tow truck but she's stuck here instead. There's many more sad stories here too but mine sounds pathetic compares to theirs, they had a future and one even had a fiancé who might not ever see her again. But for the past five hours Ive been stuck in here I became friends with the fifteen girls here, they are surprisingly nicer than the girls at my school but im the youngest out of the group of girls so I dont know what will happen to me.

"Stop the chit chat bullshit now and umm Ciara come with me now" John said opening the door.

I got up quickly recieving many nervous and sad and good luck stares from the many girls around me sitting on their rundown beds.

'Yes" I said as i finally made it out the door and was next to him shaking.

"No need to be nervous, I just need to ask some questions about yourself" He said grabbing my arm and pulling me up the ridgdy stairs and we made a sharp right when we made it up the stairs but i got the chance to see that we are probably on the outskirts of the town, in the country.

"SIT DOWN NOW AND DONT TOUCH ANYTHING"He yelled to me as he slammed his door shut and i saw i was in a very poorly done office type room.

"Okay stop looking like a lost puppy and this will be fast and quick kay starshine'" He said sitting on his desk facing me.

"Okay lets get started then, Have you ever had sex?"

"Pass' I said not wanting to tell him about my virgin life.

"Haha this is a yes or no answers, so pass wont be accepted my dear, so I will ask you again, Have you had sex?"

"No" I said quietly

"THERE IT GOES AGAIN WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY ABOUT SPEAKING UP WHEN I TALK TO YOU" he said slapping my cheek which resulted on my head hitting the armrest.

"Its No" I said a little louder.

"Now was that so fucking hard and this will be great never had a virgin girl before" he said showing a smirk growing wider and wider.

"Okay were done here"

"I thought you said you had to ask me questions?" I said lifting my head even though it was throbbing like crazy from earlier.

"Well your a virgin so you wont have any stds and shit and sweetheart you will be starting your shift in a week and hopefully everybody would have forget about you being missing."