Chapter 21

A/N

Bonjour my wonderful lovelies how are you guys doing. It's spring about to be summer. The end of school is getting closer and closer. So here's a little springtime treat and it comes in a update...yayy. So I'm not going to waste your time so here it is. Sorry thats it took awhile i had testing all this week. Im trying to wrap this book up my goal is 30 chapters soo Im sorry.

"When you're too in love to let it go

But if you never try you'll never know

Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you" - Coldplay, Fix you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There I laid on the ground looking up at the devil in disguise with freakily flawless hair. Then it spoke to me and her screechy voice on the top of that didnt make it any bettter.

"Omg Im so sorry, haha who are we kidding your dumb ass deserved it." Jamie said to me looking down at me allowing me to see her breast, no wonder why they used to call her the school slut."

"Jamie, my dear, please pull up your shirt your not breastfeeding here." I said confidently with a smirk plasterd on my face as i put both my hands on the sidewalk and pushed my self off the ground.

"How dare you say that to me, what did I ever do to you." she said embarassed and pulling her shirt up.

"Oh what you did to me, you must be kidding." I said sarcastically to her as Christine stood beside me speechless of the scene that's is in front of her.

"No I'm not, I have been nothing but an angel to you and you just come up to me and insult me." She said trying to sound innocent.

"Whatever your actions speak louder than words. So I'm going to go now i have somewhere to be that is much more worth my time." I said as I grabbed Christine hand and pulled her into the building and all the way to the booth my parents were sitting at.

"What took you girls so long?" my mom said peeking over her menu.

"Oh nothing just took a stop at the restroom, that's all." I said trying my best to lie even though everybody knows that I'm the worlds worst liar.

"Okay then so what do you girls want to eat then?" My mother said, completly buying into the lie that her daughter just told.

"OMG Ciara your bae is coming our way." Christine said nudging at my side and whispering into my ear and I looked up to see who she was talking about and it was this old, maybe in his mid 50s waiter coming our way. I just bursted into laughter.

"Omg No way he's probably married." I finally managed to make out betweent my laughs.

"How may I help you, My name is Euguene." The waiter said looking completely confused on whats soo funny.

"I will have a sweet tea." "Me too" me and Christine both said to the waiter before diving back into our previous conversation.

"I wasnt talking about him, I was talking about the guy in the booth in front of us." She said giggling slightly.