18 - Mission: Win Her Back

Jin's POV
Saranghae... saranghae... saranghae...

I keep hearing her voice in my head. I know it's not for me, but hearing her utter that word is enough to bring back all my feelings for her, which never left me anyway.

I've been pacing the room, still unsure of my next move. I know the boys are all annoyed at me, but what can I do.

Me: JK, do you think it's not a good idea really to visit her in Bali?

JK: (sighs) Hyung, no. First, what if she doesn't want to see us? Second, what if we see something that we don't want to see? And third, what if we can't find her.

Me: Aish. Do you think you'll be able to find out when she'll be back?

RM: Their drama is nominated. So maybe, days before that?

Me: Ask Jongsuk.

JK: And then? Do you think he'll help us out?

Me: I don't know Jungkook. Help me out!

Suga's POV
Aish, this hyung. I really need to rest but I can't because he's been pacing and making a lot of noise.

Me: Hyung. What's one thing that you've never done for her?

Jin: Huh? What do you mean?

Me: You know - I think it's pretty obvious. Did you ever court her or was it a mutual understanding when you became an item?

Jin: (thinks) Mutual, I guess.

Me: So you never got to do the romantic stuff?

Jin: Aniyo.

Me: Then start there.

Jin: How?

Me: Well, that's for you to think of. Now, let me rest.

Jin's POV
What to do? What to do?

Me: JK, what do I need to do?

JK: Hyung, you know my sister more than I do. You spent a lot of time with her than I have.

Suga: Don't overthink it. Do simple things for her that you know she'll like.

I looked at my friends and went to the phone. I called up 89 Mansion.

Staff: Yeobseo?

Me: Hi. I am a coffee supplier and I would like to request for a meeting with your owner.

Staff: Hello. He's out of the country, and won't be back until the 28th.

Me: Alright then. Should I just send an email requesting for a meeting?

Staff: Yes or through our website.

Me: Got it. Thank you!

The boys all looked at me.

Me: I just took a chance - for sure Y/N already told her staff off, but maybe Jongsuk hasn't. Hmmmm the 28th. I have 2 days to prepare.

JK: Go for it hyung. Wait she's calling. Yeobseo? (He puts her on speaker).

Y/N: Jungkook, are you alone?

JK: Yes, why?

Y/N: Is it true that you'll be perfoming during MBC?

JK: Yes, why?

Y/N: (voice tone changes) Favor? Can you please ask him not to say or comment on anything? Spoke to my manager, and Jongsuk's team, and we all agreed to let the issue die. I think Bang PD will also agree.

JK: Who's him?

Y/N: Kookie, don't be a pabo.

JK: I really don't know whom you're talking about.

Y/N: Jin! Okay? Kim Seokjin. Your hyung.

I closed my eyes when I heard her say my name. I really miss her. A lot.

JK: My hyung? Or your oppa?

Y/N: Aish you're so annoying! (Ends call)

Jin: Gomawo Jungkook. It's really nice to hear her voice again, and her uttering my name. I miss her so bad. You know what? I never stopped contacting her.

JK: I know hyung. That's why we need a plan.

Jin: I know what to do now. Listen —