2 - Jin lends his new villa to the Jeon siblings

Jin's POV
First look, and she took my breath away. I know it's wrong because she's Jungkook's sister, but in my defense I wanted to help them because I also see Jungkook as my brother.

We were walking towards my villa. The two are catching up with each other, and I feel happy to be able to help them both. With all the things that Jungkook has done for me, letting her sister stay at my place is no big deal.

We stopped at my villa, a few meters away from the boys.

JK: I'm still wondering why you bought your own place when Big Hit got us one already.

Me: It's an investment JK. I can rent this out, use for the future, or give to my parents.

Y/N: That's true. Speaking of investment - how much do I need to pay you for —

I stopped her.

Me: You're not counted. I'm the house owner and I decide on who will pay. And welcome —

I opened the door and they both gasped.

JK: Hyung, your place looks better than ours!

Me: It's smaller - 2 bedrooms and a smaller guest room or storage. But what makes it different is I'm a neat freak. That's why I wanted you to stay here with your sister. Lord knows how she'll react if she sees our place all messed up. And of course, you need your privacy.

Y/N: (touched my arm) Thank you so much, Jin-ssi.

I felt my ears redden from the way she looked and touched my arm.

JK: (laughed) Yah, it's oppa. Forgot your Korean already? Hyung-ssi. Hahahahaha

Y/N: Omo! Mianhe, Seokjin oppa.

I covered my embarrassment with laughter. I walked towards the rooms and told her that she can get the other one while JK and I will share. She kept on insisting that she'll get the smallest room - but I assured her that we still have rooms in our apartment with the boys.

I looked at her small bag and asked her if she has everything she needs, because we can always go out to buy before the mall closes.

JK's POV
Something weird is going on, I thought to myself. Either my sister likes Jin, or Jin's captivated by her.

I'm looking at them who were talking animatedly. Jin was pointing something by the window, and Y/N is listening intently. I don't mind if they go along, but I just don't know how to deal with it.

Me: Y/N, do you have everything you need?

Y/N: I think so, but I can go —

Jin: Come, let's go out and get your stuff. I can drive you. Let's go JK!

I thought for a few moments, and decided to let them go out together.

Me: I'm dead tired hyung. Do you mind going out with my sister? I'll stay here and entertain myself with your gadgets.

Y/N: Yah, JK! Jin oppa, don't mind me. I'll only stay for a few days I can survive. JK, lend me a shirt and some clothes first please.

Me: Aniyo, it's okay. But we may both need to wear face mask. But gaja, I'll drive you.

JK: Go on you two. Where's your remote control hyung? Go. See you later noona.

We went out the villa. She offered to take her car instead. I thought for a while, and agreed because it's easier for us not to be followed. Some fans already know my plate number. So it will be easier if we go use another car.

We went to the mall nearest Hannam. I like this place because not a lot of people go here because it's all branded goods. I told Y/N not to mind me, and just do her thing. Our first stop, was a lingerie shop.

Y/N: Uhm, mianhe oppa. I don't have —

I smiled and told her that I'll just stay outside the shop so that she won't feel embarassed. After a few minutes, she went out clutching several bags. I offered to carry her stuff for her but she disagreed. We visited a few more shops where she got clothes, several pairs of shoes, a suitcase, and some beauty related things.

Two hours later, and she asked me if I want to grab coffee, her treat. We went inside a quiant coffee shop and talked for another hour. I learned about her story, her life in America, and how her business is going on. She also mentioned that she knows about our success, and she promised not to make it hard for JK.

We went home and found JK already fast asleep on the couch.

Y/N: Jin, thank you so much for today. I know it's your rest day, so I appreciate everything. And thank you for letting me stay.

I smiled at her, told her that she's welcome. And I found myself wanting to be with her.

————————
Help. I have a serious case of addiction with Jin's handsome face 💖 Who else stans him? 🤘🏻