14 - Moving On

Y/N's POV
Me: Mianhe Tae. I look like shit right?

Tae smiled and held me closer to him. I snuggled and continued to sob.

Me: It really hurts.

Tae: I know noona. But I don't think Jin hyung did it on purpose. JK's been looking out for that girl, he already warned Jin that she's nothing but trouble.

Me: Be that as it may. How can I erase the fact that I saw him kissing her? Now whenever he tries to go near me, those damn images will keep on haunting me.

We arrived at the airport. And I bid Tae goodbye.

Tae: Will you be alright?

Me: Sure, I will. A little heartbreak is nothing compared to what I've been through. I'll text you and see you sometime. I guess this is goodbye for now.

Tae: Noona, don't be like that.

Me: Mianhe Tae. It's been nice knowing you and the boys. I hope the rest of your tour goes well.

I didn't look back. I went immediately to the boarding area, knocked down glasses of champagne, and slept for the rest of the flight.

When I got to Seoul, I quickly looked for an apartment near Hongdae and leased it. I rested for a couple of days. I bought furniture and busied myself in making my place look presentable.

I went to Hannam Hill, to get a few things. The guards were surprised to see me back so soon, but I told them that I needed to come back because of an emergency. I hauled some of my stuff and bid them goodbye.

I arrived at my apartment - nowhere near as luxurious in Hannam - and cried.

Jin's POV
Me: She's what?

Guard: Mr. Kim, we want to let you know that Ms. Jeon is here with a hauling van. I know she's a relative of Mr. Jeon but as a precaution. We need your clearance before she takes out any items from the villa.

Me: I think she's moving closer to her shop. Let her in, and don't make the move hard for her.

Guard: Arraseo Mr. Kim.

Me: Gamshamnida.

I quickly opened my CCTV app, and true enough, there's Y/N with some people. She's gathering her clothes and some things. I saw JK approach.

JK: Hyung. We need to go now. Wait is that my noona? Has she contacted you?

Me: Nope. But she's leaving Hannam.

JK: What? (Whips out his phone)

I saw Y/N looking at her phone and tossed it aside.

JK: She doesn't want to answer my calls. Aish. Where will she go?

Me: Maybe near Hongdae? I don't know. Aish she lost a lot of weight.

JK: Speak for yourself. You look like shit.

Me: So do you.

The manager called us but not before I saw Y/N dropped to the floor. She's holding the frame with our photo, and was sobbing uncontrollably. How I wish I can be with her, but I promised Bang PD that I will behave so that he can give me a time off when we get to Asia.

JK's POV
We finished our America & London leg. Next up is Asia. We, Jin and I, are in our best behavior. We want to ask Bang PD for a time off - even a day off so we can visit my sister. It's been three months from that unfateful night.

She did send me a message once saying that she's shooting a drama with Jongsuk. It's her first major drama, and expectations were high. They were shooting at a very fast pace because the station wanted to air it immediately. They're saying that it's something to watch out for. But she never answered any of my calls.

Bang PD: I heard your sister's drama is doing well.

Me: Really?

Bang PD: Yup. People are talking about that kissing scene. Watch it on YouTube.

I logged on, and saw a teaser for her drama, "W: Two Worlds." Jin was right she did lost a lot of weight. The station released a teaser and some behind-the-scenes footage. I noticed Jin enter the room and I stopped playing it.

Jin: If that's the kissing scene, then don't worry I've seen it already.

Jimin: I saw it too. Daebak, JK. Your noona is really talented. There's chemistry between them.

RM: Must you really point it out Jimin? Let's go everyone. Asia, here we go! Bang PD-nim, do we get a time off?

Bang PD: Well, you have a couple of shows in Seoul, after Japan. Then it's back to Asia again. We will check again.

Jin: I guess the answer is no then.

I looked at my hyung, and felt sorry for him. I want him to make up with my noona but how? With our busy schedules, we don't even have time to check how our family is doing.

I tried sending my noona a message.

Me:
Hey, long time.

Y/N:
Hey, stranger. How are you?

Me:
It's a miracle that you replied.
How are YOU?

Y/N:
I'm doing well. I guess you've watched the
Teaser on YouTube then?

Me:
Yes. Chukkamnida noona.
I heard it's doing well.
How are you and Jongsuk?
Are you together now?

Y/N:
Don't be a pabo Kookie.
Do you really think I have time to
be in a relationship right now?
But I'll be lying if I tell you that we're not doing well because we are. But just as friends.
Don't want to commit first.
How about you?

Me:
Aish noona. I'm busy looking
out for you in case you haven't
noticed. Jin hyung misses you too.

Y/N:
Well. I don't miss him.
Sorry.
I want to move on now.

Me:
We'll be back in a couple of months.

Y/N:
Good for you then.
Thanks for telling me so that
I won't stay in Seoul.
Oh wait, I'll be here because of the awards thing.

Me:
Weo?
Y/N:
"W" is nominated.
It's about to end soon. Few more
episodes then I can go on vacation.

Me:
Where are you going?

Y/N:
Secret. Talk to you soon.
I'm not mad at you anymore
Bogopshida. 💖

Jin's POV
Me: Yah, JK are you talking to your noona?

JK: You bet I am! She's not mad at me anymore... opps mianhe hyung. I got excited because this is the longest conversation we've had in months.

Me: It's okay. Did she ask about me?

JK: To tell you honestly hyung. She didn't. She just said that she wants to move on.

I felt tears forming around my eyes. JK hugged me, and I cried.

Me: Jungkook, what do I need to do?

JK: I don't know hyung. We'll see her soon. I hope it's not too late.

Me: I hope so too JK. Because I don't know what I'll do without her.