Chapter 10

.Derek's POV

I groan awake to a constant searing pain in my arm. 

The hell?

"Derekkkkkkk. Wakey wakey."

I open my eyes and shoot up backward; hitting my head on the headboard, as Stiles continues to punch me in the arm, giggling like a maniac.

"Stiles, what the fuck?" I say, glaring at the scrawny boy.

 "Now that's not the proper way to talk to your boyfirenddddd." He drags out the 'd' in 'boyfriend.'

I growl. "Well it is if my boyfriend wants to act like a young child."

Stiles giggles. "Oh hushhhhhhh. I'm just trying to have fun with my sourwolf of a boyfriend."

I playfully shove him on the bed and lean over him, placing my hands on either side of his head. I can tell he's anticipating something from the way his body starts to slowly quiver. I laugh and shake my head as I stand up, rolling my eyes and earning a pouty face form Stiles.

"You're too hyper. Too hyper for this early in the morning." I rub my eyes, getting the sleep out of them.

"It's nor early...it's almost noon Derek! You completely overslept, but since you looked sooooooo cuteeee sleeping, I couldn't bring myself to disturb you!" He stands up and laughs, playfully messing up my hair.

I grab his waist and bring him closer to me and kiss him, hard, on the lips. He gasps at first from the surprise, but I feel him relax in my arms as we continue to kiss, our lips coming apart and re connecting passionately.

"Derek..." Stiles moans softly, his body heating up. 

Teasingly I pull away and look at his flushed face. "Look at you! You look like a ripe tomato." I laugh and pinch his nose as he opens his eyes and frowns at me, the blush deepening.

"You're just scared, aren't you?" I quietly ask him, as I grab his hands and rub his knuckles softly.

"Scared that when you become yourself again, that not only will you forget this, you won't want me? Yeah, I'm completely terrified." Stiles looks down at our hands, a sad look taking over his eyes.

I bring our hands up to my mouth and kiss his knuckles. "Well, just always remember this, and these are words directly coming from me, Derek Hale, in that I want to be with you, forever and always. I want you to be my side and I by yours, whether you stay human or I turn you into a wolf, I want to always be with you. And if I forget this, just tell me. Please Stiles. Promise me that if I look at you with disgust, tell me those words, tell me them until I truly believe them again."

He shortly nods. "I promise..."

"Stiles..." I sigh, knowing that his fears are going to become a reality, but I know that we will be together again after this. I just know it.

"We should get ready. Scott and Deaton should have Peter at Scott's soon." He changes the subject, breaking our intertwined hands to walk over to his closet, opening it and absentmindedly looking for an outfit.

He picks out a black and white plaid shirt with gray skinny jeans. I take them from his hand and grin. "Is this what I'm going to wear today?" I ask, grinning and pretending to try them on.

He laughs. "If you want to. Though I don't know if they'll fit..." Stiles says, shaking his head and turning back towards his closet to find himself an outfit.

When he turn back around again a minute later, I have the jeans on and am buttoning up the plaid shirt, a blue and red plaid shirt and red jeans in his hands.