Chapter 8

WARNING: IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL (GAY) CONTENT, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THERE ISN'T A LOT, BUT IT'S PRETTY SUGGESTIVE.  AGAIN, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARATCERS (EXCEPT BREE), ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO JEFF DAVIS AND THE PEOPLE OF MTV. THANK YOU AND ENJOY.

Derek's POV

Oh my God.

This is happening.

Stiles and I.

Right now.

On his family's kitchen tabletop.

Naked.

If I ever meet his father, he's going to kill me.

Repeatedly.

And in different positions.

Oh wait, wrong family member.

"Derek!" Stiles screams, trying to get my attention. I shake my head and look down at the other sweating teenager. 

"Yes, Stiles?" I ask, panting.

"You looked like you were in Wonderland, was just making sure I wasn't boring you." Stiles says, panting as well.

I laugh and kiss him, hard, earning a gasp from his moist mouth. My hands hold up Stiles'' body on the table, my hands slipping on the material of his jeans.

"Me, bored? By you? Impossible." I breathe in between kissing him and adjusting my hands on his body.

Stiles lets out a shaky laugh. "Just checking."

I laugh and pull away from the kiss, earning a pout from Stiles. I grin at his expression as I take my shirt off and throw it on the kitchen floor. Stiles eyes widen, but trail up and down my body. I step forward again, my fingers trailing the hem of his shirt, urging him to follow in my footsteps. He does, and his lands on top of mine. 

"How ironic." I look over at the discarded shirts. He laughs, his body nervously shaking slightly.

"Shall we continue?" I ask, looking over at Stiles.

"Yes." He nods seriously.

I grin as I kiss him again, but this time Stiles is in control as he grabs my shoulders, pulling me on top of him. I lean over him and slide my hands over the hem of his jeans as his hold on to my chest, practically wrapping me in an embrace.

I feel the texture of his tongue against my teeth as we open our mouths more, deepening the kiss and letting our tongues dance a waltz with each other as our bodies' heat up. I move my lips away from Stiles, a whimper escaping his lips from the loss. My lips trail along his jaw line, leaving quick kisses as I make it down to his neck, where my kisses become longer, harder, leaving blemishes, marking my trail like Hansel and Gretel's crumb trail.

The harder my kisses are, the more he moans, his body giving in to the feel of my lips and the contact of my tongue on his smooth, freckled skin. I pause, giving the boy some time to breathe and catch his breath. I look into his eyes, and I see the lust in them. The lust for me.

"Derek..." He moans slightly.

I smirk. "Yes, Stiles?"

He looks at me with desperation in his eyes. "Keep going."

I look at him. "You sure? It can get a little...rough because I'm a wolf."

He nods. "I'm sure."

I go back to kissing his neck, as he grips my hair, his body trembling with pleasure. "Hey don't get too excited, we haven't even pulled out the big guns in our arsenal yet."

He laughs. "Trust me; my body can take a lot more than your simple kissing Derek."

"Is that a challenge?" 

Stiles shrugs. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Let's see if you can complete it."

I laugh and bring myself lower, near Stiles pant hem. I smirk as I stick out my tongue at him, making his heartbeat pick up increasingly, causing me to let out a chuckle. I bring my mouth closer to his V-line as I bring my tongue in contact with his skin, and gently and slowly drag my tongue up his stomach and his chest, his moan becoming louder until I cut him off with bringing my lips to his, his moan entering my mouth. He quickly becomes distracted with our kiss to reprimand me of my actions so far.

I pull away abruptly and look towards the front door. "Stiles, does your dad's patrol car squeak when he puts it into park?"

He sits up with me, hugging him to me. "Yeah...why?"

I scramble off of Stiles and grab our shirts, my eyes widening as I manage to let out, "Because he's home."

Stiles'' eyes widen to the size of saucers as he climbs off the table and lands on shaky legs. I sigh and grab him, picking him up off his feet as I run to his room, turning on the light and handing him his shirt. We both scramble to put our shirts back on, but Stiles'' hands are shaking too hard for him to get it over his head. I sigh and help him.

"What do we do?" I ask quickly, slightly panicking.

Stiles shakes his head and shrugs. "Look like we're doing homework or something. We're teenagers."

I nod and grab a book from Stiles'' shelf and plop down on his bed. Romeo and Juliet.  "Oh, the irony." I laugh as Stiles pulls out his math homework as I hear his dad come into the house.

"Where is he?" Stiles hisses softly as his pencil flies across the blank paper. 

"He's coming up the stairs." I whisper. "So, how much of this do we have read? I was absent this entire week with my parents filling out paperwork and the likes." I say loudly, changing the subject.

Stiles looks over at me. "Well we've read the first entire act and are now working on sonnets and answering all the questions in the packet. I can copy everything for you if you want, since Mrs. Hill doesn't like giving out copies to new students. She likes to see them suffer." Stiles laughs as he pulls out his English binder, his father coming into the room.

"Oh, hey Dad!" Stiles greets his father smoothly. Good boy.

"Hey there Stiles!" He greets his son and his eyes trail over to me. I pray he doesn't notice Stiles disheveled hair. "And who is this?" His dad asks.

"Oh, that? It's..." Stiles stutters, pulling a blank, looking at me for help.

I quickly stand up to shake the Sheriff's hand. "I'm Miguel Hoechlin. I just moved to Beacon Hills and your son has helped me get used to Beacon Hills High School." I grin, selling the deal.

The Sheriff smiles. "Well, nice to meet you. I presume you're sleeping over, because it's getting late." 

Stiles nods. "Yeah, I figured he would, because I didn't think you would mind, since you weren't here and all."

"Well something happened so we all had to come back. I'm sorry, I should've called, but my phone died. But of course I don't mind if Miguel sleeps over. I'm glad you can make more friends!" He exclaims, grins and leaves, the door clicking shut.

We hold our breath until we hear him go to his room. "Miguel...really?" Stiles asks, giving me a weird look.

I shrug. "It's the first name that came to me...why?" I close the book and throw it at Stiles, who barely misses it and he laughs.

"No it nothing, you're just making more references to moments you and I have had together...is all." He shrugs and gets up.

I climb out of the bed and walk over to him. "Well, maybe when I get my full memory back, I can make even more references, and actually remember them. But let's not worry about that right now...shall we?"

I grab his chin gently and softly place my lips to his, giving him a soft, yet passionate kiss, to show my true feelings. He doesn't hesitate to kiss me back this time as he wraps his arms around my neck, smiling through the kiss.

"Let's go to sleep, mhm?" I ask, pulling away and looking him in his deep endless brown eyes. He nods and I shut off the light, the darkness swallowing us.