Then I slammed into her as she gasped, jerking up and gripping my shirt. I started thrusting inside of her over and over as she turned her head as she moved with me. Our bodies moved against each other. I reveled in the feeling of being in her beautiful, wet, sweet spot and hitting her G-spot.

Our breathing increased as she gripped my shirt tighter as I deliver a deep, fast thrust to her inner walls.

"Vincent," she breathed. I continued to thrust inside of her. She dug her nails into my back until a scream erupted from her lips. I push deep inside of her while she exploded around me as I did the same.

As soon as our bodies stopped moving, I lifted my head and looked at her. "Honey dust is my favorite treat," I smirked as she tried to focus on me, letting out a breath.

"I'll wear it more often," she commented with a devilish look in her eyes.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you," I admitted as I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers.

Lacey

I awoke the next morning while Vincent was at his meeting. I looked at the clock and noticed it was ten in the morning. That didn't surprise me since last night was insane. We ate, then we screwed again and again. I would have to hide the honey dust from Vincent and pull it out when he became upset or angry.

I sat up and looked around. I needed a soak in a hot bath. Last night was intense, but I loved every moment. I made my way to the bathroom as I turned on the faucet, letting the water warm up to hot but not too hot. Once the tub filled, I turned off the water and climbed into the bathtub.

I sunk as I laid my head back on a folded towel, thinking about everything. I let my mind drift as I thought about how my life was, what it became, and where I am now. I was a kid who grew up in a home without love or people that cared about her.

I went to school with people that disregarded me. I tried to make do when I had been on my own. I ended up in a business where men paid to fuck me while falling for a man that dismissed me, such as Rafe. That still irked me when I encountered him that day with his girlfriend.

I laid there as I thought about it, knowing the only thing I ever wanted is for someone to love and care about me. Then I thought about Vincent.

The first time we spoke was in his office after a woman set up a meeting with us. His blunt, arrogant manner annoyed me. He's forcing me to agree to sign a contract irritated me. Then his hot and cold behavior perplexed me. I would catch glimpses of a side he didn't show to many people. Other times I felt a coldness radiate from him.

I lay there as my mind raced, as my thoughts wandered about Vincent. I felt things about him; I never felt with others. Sex meant something when we engaged in it. The way he kissed me, the affection, it wasn't something I'm used to. Heaven knows I never received it from anyone else except Joe.

Joe was different. He was like a father figure to me. He offered things I needed and never received that from my pathetic excuse of a sperm donor. That's what my father was, a sperm donor. He sure in the hell wasn't a father to me. Joe was more of a father to me, supportive and treating me kindly. He took the men that tried to maltreat me in hand and made sure they knew they were in trouble. He taught me math, and I developed a keen sense of business, learning how to manage my funds.

The things people take for granted, I held on to with dear life. Most people would ask why I would stay in a business I loathed? One word, money. When you don't have it and kill yourself to earn it, receiving an obscene amount entices you. That's why I started hoarding a percentage of my earnings in an original account. One no one knew about it, including Carter.

Vincent found it and froze it on me. How he found out about my secret account is beyond me, but he did. Vincent was smart; I would give him that. So bright, he forced me to sign a contract.

The funny thing was, I didn't regret signing it. It was the best decision made for me. A smile curled on my lips at the thought of being out from under the thumb of Carter.

"How long are you planning on staying in there?" I heard Vincent's voice ask as I turned my head to see him leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"I didn't realize how long I had been in here," I answered, realizing I spent an hour in the tub.

Vincent walked over to the tub and sat down on the floor next to it. He leaned his back against the wall. I looked at him and realized he looked exhausted.

"You look tired," I commented as he sat there.

"It's been a rough day," he replied.

I looked at him as he sat there. He didn't look exhausted; he looked like he caught a bug. His coloring looked pale, and he looked like he was ready to pass out.

Sitting up, I wrapped my arms around my knees. "If you don't feel well, lie down," I suggested.

He turned his head to look at me. "Sorry, I was hoping to take you to do something today."

"It's okay. I'm sure I can keep myself amused. Why don't you lay down, and later on, I'll fix you some soup?" I offered as he nodded while standing up. I watched as he walked out of the bathroom, and a few minutes later, a door closed. I sat there, wondering if he was okay. That was the second time he became sick since that first day.

Shaking the thought from my mind, I got out of the tub, wrapping a towel around me. I'll check on Vincent later.