Honey dust

Lacey

I kept giggling every time I glanced at Vincent while he carried Larry back to the beach house. For a ruthless businessman, he sure didn't look ruthless carrying a giant stuffed teddy bear. I know he would punish me for laughing, but I couldn't control myself. It's cute but strange.

When we arrived back at the house, he walked over and set Larry down on the couch.

"Stay," he ordered the teddy bear who sat there, looking cute and cuddly. Then he turned to me. "At least he listens," he commented with a look I knew all too well.

"I listen. I choose not to accept your domineering ways," I replied and shrugged.

"You like to test me, don't you?" He asked as I could hear the slight irritation in his voice.

"Why don't you find out?" I challenged him as he walked toward me until he reached me, pulling me close to him, so there were no gaps between us. Within seconds, his lips were on mine as he claimed them the only way he knew how.

Moving from my lips, he made his way to my jawline down my neck. I felt the tip of his tongue glide over my skin before his lips moved next to my ear.

"Honey dust is my favorite flavor, and you taste delectable," he breathed in a seductive tone.

"There's more on me than my neck," I replied as a smile curled on his lips.

Without warning, he picked me up, flinging me over his shoulder as he carried me upstairs and into my bedroom. He sat me down on the bed as he looked at me with pure lust.

"Do you want another taste?" I asked as I lifted my leg to him. He placed his hands on my leg, moving my foot to his chest as he undid my sandal, removing it and tossing it aside. Giving him the desired look, I lowered my leg as I lifted the other one, with him doing the same thing. This time as I tried to remove my leg, he held me as he pressed his lips to my skin.

I sat there as I supported myself with my palms, enjoying his lips and tongue. They moved along my inner leg until he was on his knees. I watched as he reached under my skirt and hooked his thumbs into my panties. He slid them off and down my legs until he eradicated them.

He looked at me with the hunger of desire in his eyes. "I enjoy tasting you," he smirked. I watch him lower his head, placing it between my legs at my entrance. Then felt his lips on my lower lips as he kissed and sucked on them as a moan escaped from my lips.

Closing my eyes, he continued devouring me. His tongue slipped past his lips, and landed onto my sweet spot, flicking my swollen nub. Another moan escaped my lips, only this time louder.

Vincent continued to enjoy his sweet treat. I gripped the sheets, moving my hips back and forth while my sweet spot moved against his face. My moaning became more frequent. I received the unbelievable pleasure his tongue delivered to my sweet spot. Then it happened; he thrust his tongue into me as I gripped his hair, letting out a scream. I felt myself explode with pleasure. He buried his face into me and thrusting his tongue over and over inside of me. I screamed from the amount of joy my body was experiencing.

I thrashed about, but he held me as pleasure ripped through my body. I gripped more of his hair as I screamed and jerked. He continued, refusing to release me until my body finally stopped.

I released his hair as I fell back onto the bed and lay there spent. What the hell was that?

Vincent

Once I felt Lacey release my hair, I lifted my head and noticed her lying on the bed, not moving. Her body was still as I smirked.

Standing up, I studied her; she looked peaceful, lying there with her eyes closed. That was about to change. Undoing my pants and pulling down my zipper, I brought out my hard dick. I rolled on protection and climbed onto her as I lined up at her entrance.