Rainstorm

A/N: readers are making assumptions, and I will clarify this once. Lacey signed a contract, giving consent. She's an escort. While she has her stipulations, Vincent has his clauses. Escorts are paid to do whatever the client wants.

Vincent

That night, I crawled into bed with Lacey while she slept. Wrapping my arms around her, I fell asleep. During the nighttime, a storm hit.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of rain hitting the window while Lacey slept. I have nothing scheduled for the day and housebound. I decided we could do something different today. But first things first, I need to wake her up.

I reached under the covers, slid off her panties while she slept, and then removed my pajama bottoms. I rolled protection on before moving between her legs. Sliding in, I started thrusting as she let out a soft moan.

I lifted her nightshirt to reveal her perky breasts as her tips became erect, placing my mouth on one. I sucked and licked while flicking it with my tongue. Her breathing became ragged as I moved in and out of her. I wanted to hear her.

I moved to the other breast, teasing her while her moaning became loud. I kept going until I heard her scream. I needed to hear it. It's an incredible turn on for me.

As I moved faster and harder, she moaned. I slammed into her, allowing a scream to erupt from her lips.

"That's it, my Luv, let me hear you as I pleasure you," I growled as she screamed louder while releasing. I groaned as I released into the condom. When we finished, I pepper her face with kisses as she finally wakes up.

A smile curled upon her lips.

"I didn't mean to wake you, but I thought we could have breakfast," I smirked.

"You can wake me anytime," she purred as I pulled out of her and got out of bed. I removed the protection, tossing it into the trash while pulling on my pajama bottoms. She laid there as I left the room to make breakfast. I felt famished.

Lacey

When Vincent left the room, I swear I heard him call me 'my Luv' in my state. It was some weird dream I had. I brushed the thought away as I pulled my panties on and my nightshirt down.

Sliding out of bed, I made a trip to the bathroom and realized Mother Nature visited me. Since this agreement, I haven't visited the doctor to get a refill on my birth control. I needed to be careful. The last thing I needed right now was a baby. I also required pads since I brought nothing with me.

I searched until I found a few in a drawer. Vincent brought no one here before me, but yet has these items. I need to find out why. I didn't care if other women have been here since we aren't in an actual relationship, but I cared if someone lied to me.

After taking care of my business, I came downstairs and stood at the doorway of the kitchen. Vincent was whistling as he placed food onto plates. Once he finished, he picked up the dishes and brought them to the table.

"I hope you're hungry," he commented as he smiled at me.

"Why do you have pads in the bathroom?" My question caught him off guard. "Why are women's clothes here?" Again he looked at it, caught me off guard. "I don't care if you brought a woman here before me, and they left their stuff behind. Even if you are with someone, and this is a fantasy you want. Don't lie to me," I advised him.

I walked over and took a seat while I ate.

"You don't seem bothered?" He remarked as he stood there.

"It's none of my business who you are with before me. We have an agreement. I can't judge you on how you conduct your life, considering I work as an escort. It's not my place to be your moral judgment. I have been with married men and men with girlfriends. I'm not exactly a saint," I answered as I continued to eat.