Teen Wolf Preferences

<Where You Met>

Scott: You and Scott met at the schools library. You were sitting down reading one of your favorite books Mockingjay, by Susan Collins. All of a sudden you heard whispers saying "Liam", "Anger issues'', and "Mute". You leaned forward to say to the two boys who were 'Silently Talking' "Shhh please be quit I'm trying to read!". One of the boys with a uneven jaw and puppy dog eyes said "I'm Scott and That's uh....-" but was cut of by someone saying or more like yelling "STILES my name is Stiles!" "Thats great buddy, so um would you um maybe go get some um coffee with me after school?" The boy named Scott said stuttering. "As a date?" You raised your eyebrow questioningly, "I, um, I mean yeah, wait only if you want to of course." Scott said yet again nervous. "I'd love to go!" You said smiling because of how adorable he looked.

Stiles: You were on your way to Beacon Hills Hospital. You were a intern. You normally sort papers, answer calls, and if your lucky helped the nurses. When you got there you went to Ms.McCall, which by the way you loved and the love was returned, to ask if you had to do something. She replied to just answer calls."Hi y/n how are you, do you know where my mom is by any chance?" Ms. McCall's son Scott which by the way was like a brother to you. "Yeah totally I'm a creepy stalker that knows her every move and exact location." You said with sarcasm lacing your words. "Hi there y/n I'm Stiles and I think your amaz-!" Stiles exclaimed overexcited but was cutoff by Scott saying "So do you or do you not no were she is?" Scott questioned annoyed with your blushing self and his idiotic best friend. "Well since you asked so nicely she's in the cafeteria dumbass, it's her break." You snapped just as annoyed. They both left but you spotted a piece of paper with a number and the name Stiles Stilinski saying meet at Starbucks when your done assisting?.

Liam:You were a freshmen at Beacon Hills High. You instantly were the princess of Beacon High due to the queen Lydia Martin. Your older sister, Lydia was planning on passing the "crown" down to you once she left, but for now you were extremely fine with being just the "princess." At the moment you were at the lacrosse field watching the hot guys more, like hot freshmen but hey it's worth a try for a senior you know. All of a sudden you heard a loud thump and coach yelling "DON'T TOUCH HIM!!" Attracted you looked up from your favorite book. You stood up from the bleachers and ran and helped, well tried, but soon you were helped by Scott and Stiles who are like your dumb over-protective brothers. "Take him to the nurses office!!" Exclaimed- well more like demanded Coach. "Y/N stay here-." Stiles was saying but the very attractive might I say freshmen cut him off "No she's coming wether you like- wait I don't care what your opinion is so she is coming, period!'' Said the boy. "Ughh, fine. You know what you win!!!" Stiles exclaimed. As soon as you got to the hospital Scott opened the car door and got you out of the car annoyed that you two were holding hands. "Hands OFF my sister!'' Scott demanded. "You're not my mother you're just the worlds MOST annoying 'brother' ever." You exclaimed putting air quotes around brother, though you missed the contact between the boy you learned was named Liam. Scott and Stiles demanded you went back home and you obeyed due to Liam saying you should follow what the two idiots said. You called Lydia to pick you up. You left smiling due to Liam's number now on your phone and a date to go get lunch.

Derek: You were called down to Scott McCall home by your smaller brother Stiles Stilinski. You were known as Y/N Stlinski, you were exactly like your brother, wait he most likely learned it from you. Just as you were walking you heard the honk of a car. Turning around you saw a black car. The window rolled down showing Derek I think I'm all that Hale. "You want a ride?" He questioned smirking at you. "Never in a million years, asshole." You replied also smirking. "Suit yourself princess, I was trying to be nice." "You said it yourself 'trying' to be nice, so try harder." You explained making sure the smug look was wiped of his face. "Fine okay you really are Stilinski's sister." Derek mumbled. "Hello non-werewolf here speak louder!" You stated not being able you understand what he said. "Goodbye Derek." You said amused at him mumbling at himself. "Wait y/n will you go to a movie with me?" Derek asked nervous. "Sure sourwolf." you responded smiling.