Chapter 24: Sweet dreams

Matt's point of view:

After I finish my water I head back to bed. Jordon and Y/N lay in bed snuggled up together. She looks so tiny compared to him, but I suppose she's always tiny. I could here Jordon snoring from the hallway, I'm surprised she could sleep with him so loud. 

I lay down next to the too, wrapping my arm around Jordon. "He's such a big lump," I think to myself and slightly chuckle. His body was so warm, I held him tighter. I don't know what I would do without this big baby. 

I begin to drift off back to sleep, everything slowly fading away. As it all slips away I begin to dream. 

I walk down the aisle looking ahead of me, but I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I see Y/N ahead of me tossing the petals out of the basket happily. My Dad locked arms with me as we walked down the red carpeting. I stare at Jordon with wide eyes, my heart melted seeing him in that tux. He looked dashing. 

I finally make it up next to him, I smile widely. I hear the priest begin to speak those special words, I zone out for a bit out of sheer joy. I finally hear my que to speak those perfect two words "I do."

The alarm begins to beep loudly in my ear, I sit up and look around. Both Jordon and Y/N are gone.  I wonder where they could be?