Chapter 7: Bullet Beginnings

I sat up and pulled myself out of bed, I looked down at Y/N still sleeping, she looked like an angel with the sun peeking through the curtains resting right on her. I smiled and walked out into the kitchen I put her bowl away from last night and started cleaning up a little bit more. I washed the dishes and swept the floor, it looked a bit nicer in here. I sat down on the couch and surfed through the channels, not much good was on this early. It was 6:47, but luckily I found a Supernatural marathon on for the next twenty-four hours. I rested my head on the arm of the couch and drifted off into TV land. 

While watching the show I heard a little girls voice singing the same tune over and over again, it sent chills down my spine. I traced the sound to my bedroom and slowly creaked the door open to see little Y/N on the bed. "I wish that I could fly, way up in the sky, Like a bird so high.Oh I might just try. I wish that I could fly, way up in the sky, Like a bird so high.Oh I might just try.Oh I might just try." She sang it over and over again, I had no clue what she was singing. "Hey, princess whatcha singing?" I ask in a charming voice. "My brother used to sing that, and then one day he really did try flying. Now he's in Heaven, he flew all the way to heaven! Like an angel!" She smiled brightly not understanding the true meaning to her brother's demise. I smiled weakly "I bet he is an angel now," I patted her back. An idea popped in my head, the band was doing a song about suicide this would be great in it. "Hey, do you mind if Daddy uses it in one of his songs princess?" she looks at me and smiles "Ya! Now his song will be famous!" She jumped up and down on the bed "Alright settle down kiddo, why don't we go get some breakfast, huh?" I say grabbing her from underneath her arms. "Okay."