Chapter 9: Bad Introductions

We pull up to the IHOP, Y/N giggles in the back of the car "Yay! We're here~" I chuckle and go to unbuckle her "Yup, hope you're ready to eat." She smiles and raises her arms signaling she wants to be held, I wrap my arm around her waist and lift her. She rested on top of my other arm with her hands gripping on the back of my shirt. "Whee~ This is fun!" She giggles and looks up to my eyes. We lock eye contact and smile "You're the best Daddy in the whole wide world," she rests her head on my shoulder. I smile brighter than I ever have in my entire life "Thank you baby girl, you are the sweetest, most perfect daughter in the entire world." I gently kiss her ear. I walk into the IHOP, Y/N still cradled in my arms. I spot George in a booth in the back with his baby Ava, he was also with Asia... I didn't think she was coming. I feel a lump in my throat, Asia not only annoys me but she also kinda makes me nervous. The smallest things set her off sometimes, you never know when she might get mad. Maybe that's just all women, I chuckle and walk over to the booth. "Hey George, it's nice to see you. Hello, Asia, it's been a while." They both look at me. George smiles "Hey Matty, take a seat. This must be Y/N." I smile "Yep, wanna say 'hi' princess?'' Y/N looks up at me and over to George, she gets close to my ear and whispers "Is it safe?" George laughs, being that he heard what she said, "Don't worry, I'm safe kid." She looks at me again "He-" "Where the hell is the waitress?" Asia yells interrupting Y/N. I frown as Y/N jumps from fright, and hides in my chest. "Asia, calm down. You scared the kid..." George whispers loudly to Asia. She looks over to me and Y/N and rolls her eyes, "Whatever..." she mutters. This was not gonna be a fun morning.