Chapter 22:Heart Break

Y/N's P.O.V.Daddy and Bubby walk me to our room and help me get ready for bed. We all crawl in the bed and get comfy. I laid on Jordy's chest, but Daddy had his arm wrapped around me, so he could be close to me. I was really comfy, Bubby was nice and warm he made the perfect pillow. I felt like I finally had a real family, one that loved me.

Daddy and Bubby made me feel so comfy and at home, it was an amazing feeling. I may not have known Jordy very long, but I know he'll make the perfect second Daddy. He might even be the best on in the world. This is my family now, and I'll love them forever.

"Goodnight Daddy, Goodnight Bubby. I love you two sooo much!" I say happier than I ever have been. "I love you too, my little squish~" Bubby says, squeezing me lightly. I giggle and nuzzle his chest. "Goodnight Baby, I love you so much..." Daddy says, giving a happy sigh at the end. He had a little smirk on his face as he snuggled closer to Bubby and me.

I slowly drifted off to my happy dreamland as I fell asleep.

Matt's P.O.V.

Soon I heard the sirens coming closer. I couldn't believe this was happening. I lost it all, just in the span of a couple minutes. My baby... my baby was dead. My home was destroyed with the mess that... monster left. "Why is this happening to me?!" I scream in pain, tears ran down my face as I began to sob heavier. I could barely breathe anymore, all this pain was overwhelming.

What am I supposed to do without her? What am I supposed to tell the police? If they arrest me I'll never be able to confess my love to him. It's all falling apart, what did I do to deserve this?

I remember all those thoughts so clearly... now I'm in a cell, suspected for the murder of my own daughter. If I could, I'd end it all right now. All of this was unbearable, I'm at my breaking point. "I would never kill my own baby..." I quietly cry out, as I sit on the hard bed. I was hoping it was all a dream, but waking up still here shows me that it's real. My baby is dead, I might go to prison, and my darling love is afraid of me.