Chapter 16: Laughter

Da Kurlzz Point of View:

The man towered over my little girl, tears rushed down my face as I panicked. I turned on the lights instinctively, only to see Jordon bending down to help pick up the shattered glass on my floor "Here, stay over there so you don't step in it, okay?" he tells her in a soft voice. She nods "Okay Mr.Jordon, I'm sorry I dropped the cup. You scared me," she says hanging her head in shame. "It's okay you didn't mean too, it was my fault and-" "-Would you like to explain why you came into my house and scared my daughter?" I question him with dead eyes.

He looks over at me and sighs "I forgot you had a daughter and came over to get some alcohol out of your fridge using that spare key you gave me," he answers. "I never gave you a spare key...?" I say confused out of my mind. He simply chuckles and goes back to cleaning up the glass "Yeah well, I have one." I sigh and carefully pick up Y/N so she doesn't get hurt "Just... text me before you come over, okay?" He nods and tosses out some glass before getting a broom to clean up the remaining small pieces "Okay, I'll try to remember that." 

Y/N giggles "Mr.Jordon is funny~" she giggles. "How is he funny?" I question confused as to how to breaking into our home was funny. "He told me jokes to keep from crying when I dropped my cup," she says smiling as she looks at him. He nods finishing up cleaning "Yeah, I figured if she was laughing she wouldn't cry. Plus, I knew if I made her cry you'd be pissed at me," He says smiling. "You're so lucky she didn't get hurt!" I respond still slightly upset with him. "Yeah whatever," he says smiling while he raids my fridge.