Chapter 12

Ash's POV

I woke up sick the next morning. Gosh dangit, why did I have to get sick today? Oh well, I stayed home watching some Sword Art Online on Cruchyroll as I kicked back for the day. I had a pretty high temperature and my body was shivering all day long. As I started season two of SAO (with premium because I'm freakin rich) with some chicken noodle soup, there was a knock on the door.

"Open." I called not taking my eyes off the screen. A certain honey blonde girl came in. "Hey Serena!" I called out groggily.

"Hey Ash, I was wondering why you weren't at school today, I brought over your homework." She said smiling a little.

"Thanks, you didn't have to do all that for me." I said smiling.

She turns a little red, but shrugs it off. "Anything else you want? What are you watching? Oh my gosh SAO I love that anime!" 

"I wanted to watch every episode again so I re watched the whole series." 

We watched a few minutes before Serena had to go.  

"Mkay got to go, Ash try to feel better." She smiled and winked before she left.

"Crap," I said out loud. "That was freaking cute."

Then something clicked, I now realized why I enjoyed being with Serena so much. 

I like the honey blonde girl...

A few weeks later...

Serena's POV

Today I received a very interesting letter from someone. Here is what it exactly said.

Dear Serena,

             You are invited to attend a professional pokepuff baking class. Here are the addresses and phone numbers to contact. We are delighted that you have decided to bake with us!

                                                                                         Sincerely, -G

I showed my letter to the S-class students.

"We got one too, but for different reasons." Mallow said squealing with excitement.

Here were the rest of theirs.

Dear Lillie,

                You are invited to attend a book club. Here are the addresses and phone numbers to contact. We are delighted  to have you read with us!

                                                                                        Sincerely -I

Dear Mallow, 

                           You are invited to attend a cooking class. Here are the addresses and phone numbers to contact. We are delighted to have you cook with us!

                                                                                     Sincerely -O

Dear Lana,

                     You are invited to attend a fishing class. Here are the addresses and phone numbers to contact. We are delighted to have you fish with us.

                                                                                   Sincerely -V

Dear Misty,

                     You are invited to attend a swimming class. Here are the addresses and phone numbers to contact. We are delighted to have you swim with us.

                                                                                   Sincerely -A

Dear Dawn, 

                     You are invited to attend a styling class. Here are the addresses and phone numbers to contact. We are delighted to have you style with us.

                                                                                 Sincerely -N

Dear May,

                  You are invited to attend a dance class. Here are the addresses and phone numbers to contact. We are delighted to have you style with us.

                                                                                Sincerely -N

Dear Iris,

                  You are invited to attend a survival class. Here are the addresses and phone numbers to contact. We are delighted to have you explore with us.

                                                                              Sincerely -I

We all headed over to the institutions we were invited to and had a great time, until...

Ash's POV

I wonder where everyone's at, I thought we were hanging out together today. I walked over to they're houses and found a letter in all of their backpacks. I grabbed them all and looked closely, something doesn't seem right about these.

I finally figured out what was wrong and took off looking for them. I knew who had them, and he was not going to take Serena and the others away before I could tell her...

Put all the letters together and you get...

G-I-O-V-A-N-N-I

Giovanni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap, I won't let it happen again, especially not to Serena...

Oh gosh, will Ash make it in time? What happened to Serena and them? All the answers, as the journey continues!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry about cliffhanger, but needed to make story interesting)

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Also Ash's friends will be in the story coming up (Drew, Paul, Gary, etc.)

PEACE EVERYONE!!!!!!!