Chapter 1: A new beginning

Hey guys welcome to my story and I hope you all enjoy this is chapter one and yeah hope you enjoy...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dawn's POV

As I walked to school today, I noticed that a lot of people were crowding near the entrance. I was curious at what was happening there so I spotted Serena and asked what was going on.

"So Dawn I just heard that a new student is coming in today." she said with a happy smile.

"But why is he so popular, is he this important?" I asked.

"No nothing like that, at least I don't think." She said

"Well there's everyone waiting for us at the door, let's go." I said as I ran off to see the others.

If you don't know who I am, then my name is Dawn Berlitz, I'm a part of what's known as the S-class which is a class for high ranking students in Japan. The rest of my friends are also in the S-class.

As the first bell rang, we headed off into a private room to catch up on homework or just talk. S-class students have less classes, but they are more challenging.

"Hey guys," I said as we walked into the room.

"Hey Dawn, have you heard the news?" Iris asked

"Yeah, a new student is coming, but do  you know why he seems so important?" I ask curiously.

"I heard he was a top notch trainer from Kanto." May answered.

"But what's so special about him then?" wondered Lillie, "I mean a lot of trainers come from different regions, why is he so different?" 

"I don't know," answered Serena, "but I want to know more about this trainer."

Just then an announcement came on the school's intercom. 

"Attention students and teachers, please head down to the auditorium for a quick assembly. We have something very special for all of you this morning." The Principal Oak stated.

"Well, it looks like we're about to find out." Lana said quietly.

We headed off into the auditorium sitting in the S-class balcony waiting for the assembly to begin.

Ash's POV

"But why professor do I have to be introduced to the school." I wailed.

"Because Ash your the only one who got a 500/500 on the entrance exam." Professor Oak cheered happily.

"Ok fine, but can we please hurry it up now." I groaned

"Ash don't forget to smile up there." He said with a smile plastered to his face.

On stage principal Oak announced that I was a new student. The students looked kind of confused as it to say 'what is so special about this kid?' Then he announced my score to the whole school...

Third person POV

The whole school erupted in shock. A perfect 500/500 score on the hardest test in Japan. Nobody was more shocked than the S-class though. Especially Serena, who was the top student at a 499/500.

The crowd looked at the mysterious raven-haired boy wondering what to think of him. Who is this guy and why is he here?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well guys, what do you think? Let me know 👌 👍 or 🖓

feel free to let me know in the comments what I should do with the story.

But anyways for now guys peace until next time

By the way guys I'm going to try to update every Tuesday and Friday