Chapter 9

Ash's POV

The silence in the room was very awkward, no one knew what to do. Dawn was the first to speak.b

"Are we interrupting something here?" She said snickering.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused as Serena turns beet red while everyone laughs.

"Well... what happened was, I tripped when I came here and Ash caught me." She said blushing a bit.

Me still oblivious as to what's going on tried helping the conversation. "Yeah." I said trying to be helpful. No one believed me.

"Were you doing anything else?" Mallow smiled.

"N-no." Serena stammered her face turning a darker shade of red.

After a few more minutes of this awkward conversation, we all plan to head to the mall. As we entered the store, we started picking different clothes for us to try on. We all decided to cosplay Nurse Joy from Pokemon. Sadly, I was a part of this.

As they looked at me with evil grins they started to attack me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And this is what I ended up as.

As we headed back walked around the mall, we stopped at a small cafe to play some truth or dare. Note to self, remind me to never play truth or dare when I am the only boy and rest are girls. 

Dawn had an app on her phone with truth or dare.

"What difficulty should we use?" She asked. "Kids, Tweens, Teens, or Adults?" 

"I mean, we are in high school so I guess adults?" Misty asked.

"True, but we are only freshmen." Lille said.

"I think it would be nice to try something more advanced." Iris said always being adventurous.

"Then that's that, we're doing adults." I stated.

Dawn clicked the category and soon asked the first person.

"Lana truth or dare?" 

"Um... truth." 

"Have you ever liked someone in the school, if so who?" Dawn read.

Lana turned red, but she had to answer. "I like," and then covered her face in embarrassment, "Gary..."

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!" They all yelled which caused Lana to turn even redder. The people in the cafe gave us a weird look.

"Anyways, Serena your turn." Dawn said.

"Dare." Serena said.

Dawn smiled before reading the question. "Kiss a boy in your group." She smiled evilly.

Serena turned bright red. Suddenly I realized what I was in for. Crap. 

"Do it, do it, do it, do it." They all chanted.

As we leaned in for the kiss, someone grabbed me.

Calem...

I was greeted with a punch in the stomach followed by another punch to the face. I groaned in pain before being kicked onto a table. 

"Calem please stop!" Serena's voice cried out. 

Those words, they're from...

Flashback

"Please stop!" My little sister leaf cried.

I just 10 years old when this happened, I had already lost my father and mother to Giovanni, I couldn't lose the rest of my family.

They beat us endlessly both me and red. Leaf begging them to stop. Giovanni pulls out a gun and shoots red.

"Noooooo!!!!!" Leaf and I scream.

It's too late, Red has died. Giovanni then shoots Leaf, who drops on the ground dead. Angered, I knock the gun out of Goivanni's hands and shoot him. He dies, but the fact that I will never be loved again still stings even today...

I feel really bad for Ash while writing this, but a book has its ups and downs, stay tuned as the journey continues...

Love By Chance (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें