Chapter 7

Ash's POV

As Camel charged towards me, I thought he wasn't going after me for a second. But as he rammed into me, I thought  oh gosh, I really don't want to get suspended for getting into a fight. Surprisingly when he tried to punch me, I dodged and punched his face. He stumbled back and tried to kick me, I grabbed his leg and threw him onto the floor. He got up and barely got a piece of me whereas I round-house kicked him in the stomach sending him into the lockers. By then Camel's friends all started to jump me and I was getting hit left and right. Until Gary came and saved me. He started to punch one of the guys face in, but we couldn't handle them all on. Then out of nowhere Drew came in and started beating the living daylights out of the other guy. Camel was still trying to get after me, but we were all broken up by the security staff. They lugged us over to the principal's office where we all except for Camel, got a 3 day suspension, Camel getting a 5 day suspension for starting the fight.

As I stopped by my locker to pick up my things before I left the school property, I saw Drew and Gary, I thanked them for backing me up and soon headed off home. Can't wait to see how this 3 day suspension's gonna be.

Dawn's POV

Word got around quickly that Calem and Ash got into a fight. Witnesses say that Ash started it, but others say it was Calem. All that we knew for sure was that Ash beat up Calem pretty bad. At lunch it seemed as though everybody was talking about the fight. I walked into the S-class room and saw everybody talking about the fight as well.

"Who do you think actually started it?" Iris wondered.

"I think it was Calem." May said.

"It could have also been Ash, that guy can be unpredictable." Misty added.

"No way Ash would never do such a thing." Serena stated.

"What makes you so sure about that?" Mallow smiled making Serena turn red.

"Do you have something to tell us?" Lillie said catching Mallow's smile.

"Not really." Serena said uneasily.

"Anyways, I'm pretty sure it was Calem." Lana said.

"Was anyone actually there?" I asked.

"Not one of us, but we heard that Ash kind of destroyed Calem." Lana said.

"Good grief, what's up with Calem anyways, why does he seem to hate Ash?" Mallow wondered.

"To be honest I don't know." I said.

"I might know..." Serena said before turning red again.

Mallow looked at her as if trying to tell her not to do something.

"Spill, now." I said.

"Ok, so for a while now I'm sure most of you know that Calem has a crush on me." She said.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Well the other day he came to my house telling me that he still likes me, but he'll wait for as long as it takes."

"Sounds like true love." May said all dreamily.

"I told him he should stop waiting because that day is never going to come." 

The whole room was filled with silence, none of us have ever seen Serena act this way.

"He wouldn't leave and kept on trying to hold my hand, until Ash came and saved me by knocking Calem out." 

"So Ash the superhero comes and saves the day? The end?" I say confused.

"Well, he tried to do the same yesterday, asking what Ash had that he didn't, I told him Ash has nothing to do with this." 

"Wait a second," Misty smiled, "does that mean you like Ash?"

Serena turned red, before answering, "Yes."

The whole room started screaming with excitement, although May looked a little taken back. Maybe even jealous.

"Continue," I said.

"Calem started begging for me to give him a chance, but once again Ash saved me."

"So what you're trying to say is that Ash saved you twice and you've fallen in love with him."

"Basically..." She said.

"Are you planning on telling him soon?" Iris said.

"I don't know I haven't thought about it yet." 

"Well good luck with it."

Serena's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Ash was standing in front of a cherry tree. As he saw me he started running towards me. He hugged me and to my surprise, he kissed me. I was in complete shock but happily accepted his kiss back, as we sat together beneath the beautiful cherry tree...

 I was soon abruptly awaken, crap, it was just a dream...

Happy Valentines Day everyone hope that if you have a special someone in your life that you both have a happy lovers day. Of course I will have to be alone once again. Here's an extra long chapter for you all in case I can't update so two straight days with new chapters good for me. Sorry if you guys are kind of shocked that Serena confessed really early, but I'm just setting the stage for something big to happen aka May starting to like Ash also. Anyways should I make another fight scene between Ash and Calem? It's up to you all, I hope you all enjoy a beautiful Valentines day (with snow of course if you live in the midwest like I do), with your special someone. <3 Happy Valentine's Day!!!!