Chapter 10

Serena's POV

"Calem please stop!" I cried as he threw Ash on a table.

"Serena, I'm just trying to protect you," He said, "he was trying to kiss you!"

"Calem it was a dare, a gosh freaking dare!" I shouted angrily.

Just then, I sensed a strange aura coming from behind me. Ash was there standing up, with his eyes closed. 

"Giovanni, leave my family alone!" He yelled and started attacking Calem.

He then punched Calem in the face along with a kick to the stomach. Calem looked stunned and never bounced back as Ash kept on attacking and attacking. After a good 3 minutes of this, Ash finally stopped as he snapped back to the real world. Calem meanwhile was running off upset that he lost once again. 

Just then, Ash collapsed, so I decided to take him home with me. 

"Hey Ash, what was going on?" I questioned. "You were talking about a guy named Giovanni?" 

He explained to me his story about losing his entire family.

"You know, it really hurts, knowing that you will never be loved the same again." He said with tears in his eyes. "The fact that your mother, father, brother, and sister are gone and you will never see them again." He wiped away some of the tears.

"Ash, I'm so sorry!" I said trying to hold some tears back.

"It's alright, don't worry about me." He tried to smile.

At that very moment I knew for sure that I liked Ash Ketchum.

Dawn's POV

Serena sure is taking her time, I thought to myself. Serena and I were going to the mall with Ash and one of his friends. I saw Serena and Ash walking out of her house.

"What," I teased. "Couldn't find a room in time?"

Serena turned bright red, mission accomplished.

"What do you mean get a room?" Ash questioned

"Oh Ash you're so freaking dense." I said shaking my head. I turned to Serena. "Did you guys have a little session?"

"Dawn shut the frick up before I smack you." Serena said an evil aura coming from her.

"You won't." I taunted smiling.

"Just you wait," she said evily.

We met this dude named Paul at the mall and he was pretty cool, spaced out, but still cool. Even cute, kinda.

Afterward we all went home. I wanted to ask Ash about himself.

"Hey Ash, tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?" He said.

"I don't know, like your family and stuff." I added.

He told me he didn't have a family. I felt really bad, I wanted to tell him, but we cane to my house already. I now appreciate my mom knowing how Ash won't expireince the parenting.

He left and I stood there trying to let it sink, Ash Ketchum sure is one mysterious boy, I smiled, that's why I like him as a friend.

Sorry everyone I was sick all week so this is just a short chapter anyways hope you enjoy.