Chapter 11

Mallow's POV

I walked into school one morning and headed straight to the S-Class room to make an announcement.

"Guys, we are having a school dance tomorrow!"I yelled.

"Awesome!" They all said excitedly.

After class that day, I walked with Serena to the mall to find a nice dress for the dance. 

"So Serena, are you finally going to tell Ash that you like him?" I smile.

"N-not yet." Serena stammers. "Maybe someday though."

"Imagine of he likes you too!" I thought.

"I wish, but you know, those things happen in a book."

"I know, and then we get some mysterious letter from some dude and we go and get captured and then the main character saves us." I say rolling my eyes. "Still, it could happen."

We pick some nice dresses for the both of us and go and pay for them. Afterwards, we sit at the cafe and just talk. 

"Do you really believe Ash could like me a little?" Serena asked.

I shake my head. "Serena is that all you think about?" 

"Maybe, maybe not, I guess you'll never know." Serena adds mischievously.  

We head home and get ready for the dance the next day, it's going to be a lot of fun I hope!

May's POV

It's already the dance, I think now's the perfect time to tell Ash I like him. Universe, if you don't want me to, do something that will change, if not forever hold your peace. I start to approach Ash, he waves me over.

"Hey Ash, there's something I need talk to you about." 

"What is it?" He asks.

"Well um..." Then Ash spots Serena as she falls, and catches her. Wow, ok universe I guess you hate me after all, I guess they just are a perfect match for each other. It's alright universe if you help me get at least another person though. When I turn around there's Drew one of Ash's friends standing there.

"Hey um, May. I've kind of liked you, but I don't know let's just start as good friends and build up from there?" 

"Sure, I would like that." I say as we start to dance.

Ash's POV

When I caught Serena from falling, it's as if something clicked in my mind. 

Ever since I met Serena, my life turned upside (no not the fresh prince of Bel-air) it was a strange feeling, but she makes my life more exciting. From her my life seemed to fill in a missing piece although I wasn't quite sure yet. I guess I have to find out what that feeling is, as Serena and I continued to dance the night away.

Gosh dangit Ash so close and you couldn't realize it was love, anyways another short chapter starting to get minor writer's block, but I know how the story ends guys so I'll tyrto fill in the middle chapters as best as I can. Thank you and remember to comment and vote!