Chapter 3

May's POV

Well after that "incident", we all returned back to class, well at least most the kids did. We hung out in the S-Class room just chatting and doing our homework.

There was a surprise though, as someone came through the door, and of course it was none other than Ash. The raven-haired boy seemed pretty awkward considering that he made that huge scene earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Serena asked.

"Um.... this is the S-Class room correct?" Ash questioned.

"Yeah... what do you want?" Mallow asked still kind of annoyed at what happened.

Ash caught this and apologized, "Hey, sorry about that I got a little carried away up there long flight and all." Flashing a bright smile. "I hope we can start over again." He said reaching his hand out for a handshake. 

"Ok, sure and I'm sorry too that I lost control." Mallow responded as they shook hands. "I'm Mallow by the way."

"I'm pretty sure you guys already know me, but my names Ash." He smiled happily.

"Um... so Ash why are you here anyways?" asked Lillie.

"Because your looking at the new member of the S-class that's why." He gave another one of those signature smiles.

"WHAT??????!!!!!!!!" We all yelled.

He grinned satisfied he surprised us. "What," he teased "are you shocked that you all aren't the only smart ones here."

Nobody responded still to filled with shocked.

Misty was the first to speak. "Well I guess then... welcome to the S-Class." As she extended her hand for a shake.

Ash accepted it a sparkle in his eye. "So anyone know who the strongest trainer is in the school?" He asked.

Serena answered, "His name is Calem, and he is super strong." 

"No joke." Said Misty, "No one has ever beaten him."

"Well his streak is about to come to an end today." Ash replied.

I on the other hand wasn't so sure, but Ash quickly ran out of the room and ran to find Calem.

"I almost feel bad for the guy, he's about to get destroyed." Serena sighed.

"Well let's go follow Ash and see if he actually stands a chance against Calem." Lana said.

"Ok then let's go." Iris yelled.

We all took off and saw Ash and Calem about to face off on the school's battlefield.

Ash's POV 

"So what did you say your name was again?" I asked, "Camel was it?" 

I saw his face turn purple with rage. "The name's Calem." he said coldly.

"Ohhhhhhh, so people say your the school's strongest right?" I question.

"Yeah, so let's hurry this up I'm already bored out of my mind." He said.

"Sure whatever." I say trying to hide my grin. I'm going to wipe that look off his smug face, he's going to look so shocked. 

Serena's POV

"Serena," Calem called as he waved to me.

Calem has had a crush on me since we were little, he always tries to impress me in any way possible. 

I waved back trying to be polite. Although, I kind of felt sorry for Ash, Calem is one of the strongest ever, he finished 2nd in the Kalos league, Ash was about to be destroyed in one hit.

"This will be a 1v1 pokemon battle and the battle will be over when the pokemon on one side is unable to continue. Sound good to you?" Asked Calem.

"Whatever you want." replied Ash, I was pretty sure I saw a smirk on his face. He looked pretty confident, although soon I realized that grin would be wiped off his face.

"Talonflame let's go!" Calem yelled.

Talonflame soon appeared on the battlefield looking as strong as ever. 

"Pikachu, I choose you!" Ash called out sending his electric mouse into battle.

"You can have the first move amateur." Calem smirked.

"Ok, if you say so." Ash replied, "Pikachu use thunderbolt." As Pikachu performed the move.

There was a huge explosion as Talonflame was on the ground completely knocked out. Everyone was shocked all of our jaws just about hit the floor.

"Who's the amateur now?" Ash taunted smiling his smile. 

I looked over towards Calem, the look I saw on his face was complete shock. I had never seen him this confused in my entire life!

"Impossible," Calem stared.

"Nope I think it's very well possible." Ash teased. "I guess this means I'm school champion?"

Everybody was silent still probably in shock. I then started cheering for Ash out of nowhere. The other S-Class students followed. Calem was filled with anger that I cheered for Ash and not him. 

"Your going to let this brat become champion of the school?!" He yelled in anger. "Just you wait, I'm going to take my title as school champ once again!" 

He shook his fist at Ash and charged at him. I closed my eyes tightly, I didn't like watching people fight. I just peeked my eyes to see Ash dodging and blocking all of Calem's blows. He didn't strike back though which kind of made him cool, even cute. Wait what?!!!!! Did I just call him cute? My face started turning red and Mallow nudged me on the shoulder.

"Whattttt," A teasing look on her face, "you like Ash don't you?" I turned away from her just as I saw Calem take a break by catching his breath.

"Don't worry," Mallow said, "I won't tell anyone, but maybe Ash." She had an evil grin on her face.

"Mallow I swear I will kill you if you do," I said threatening, "I don't like him that much, I just think he's cute."

"Sureeeeeeee I understand." said Mallow still with that evil grin.

"What, had enough yet Camel?" Ash taunted playfully.

"Argggggghhhhhhh this isn't over yet Ash one day just you wait." Calem yelled as he ran off.

"Don't hurt your hump now Camel." He signature grin plastered on his face.

Today was really weird, but one thing confused me for sure, did I like Ash Ketchum?

Well guys, looks like we found the first ship that's sailing. Amourshipping has begun. Stay tuned on the next episode of pokemon who's ship will sail next, I was kind of thinking between May and Dawn, let me know. Don't worry I'm going to put all the ships in, but then one of the ships will catch Ash's heart. Until then my people's I'm signing off as the journey continues...