Chapter Nineteen.

"You don't need them other guys because I can be your drug of choice tonight. We're swerving off the road, never doing what we're told and you already know, you got me ready to go. You're the best, the best idea I ever had and I was such a wreck until you came around. Now, you're so cute but that's old news because you're the best, the best idea I ever had."  The Best Idea I Ever Had // Joel Faviere

(Best song ever and best singer ever. He's actually perfect, bye. Go support him @ Joel Faviere on YouTube.) 

Tyler POV

I smile, turning to face the road and starting our journey to our surprise location. I think we both deserved some fun and we haven't been to something like this all summer, which we definitely need to. It's like a summer bucket list thing for everybody, maybe? Who cares? I just know it's going to be fun.

"Hey, Ty, Tilly," Troye starts, dragging out my nicknames sweetly, "Where are we going?" He ask in the sweetest voice he could muster, knowing his adorableness would get me to crack. I keep my eyes locked on the road, knowing if I turned to him and saw that adorable begging pout I'd be done for. I just roll my eyes and shake my head no. This was staying a surprise. 

"Awww, but Tilly," He whines, leaning illegally over the console between us and tugging on my shirt sleeve like a kid. "Please." 

"You're going to make me crash, Troye," I say, knowing it's not true but wanting him to stop looking so cute when he's using it against me. He pauses a second to consider my words but just ends up changing his tactic, moving his lips closer to my ear.

"Please, Tylah. I really want to know." He says quietly, making my breath catch in my throat at his random sexy voice that I wasn't expecting. He brings his hand to my knee to hold himself up as we pull to a traffic light. I take the time to look at him, regretting it as I see how close we are and how attractive he looks when he tries to be, especially considering how attractive he already is without even trying. 

I get lost for just a minute but a honking behind me changes that and I quickly look back to the road and begin to move my car again, lightly pushing Troye away from me. "Troye Sivan Mellet, stay in your lane," I try to say calmly and back to the easy going surrounding by ignoring my heart pounding in my chest.

"Tilly, you know I don't do well with surprises." He begins to whine, his statement correct. He could whine for months for not knowing every detail about everything. Sometimes it was cute watching him do that to other people and seeing them get frustrated over it like when we done random things in Italy him always pestering everybody with questions but when it was me, he had me under a spell and it's impossible to keep things from him that he wants to know. 

"Distract yourself," I say, tossing him my phone knowing that will get him to be quiet until we get there which isn't far from us. I giggle to myself as I see him immediately unlock my phone and begin aimlessly playing on it, smiling as he goes through my pictures as I try hard to remember what I have on there lately.

"This is cute," He says with a smile, showing me a selfie I took the other day. I smile back at him as he goes back to scrolling with a small smile on his face, laughing at something lightly, probably a picture of a dog to be honest or orange chicken. I really like dogs and orange chicken.

Troye continued to scroll quietly for a while but when I looked at him while we were at a red light a mischievous smirk grew on his face.

"This is cute," He turns to me with a sparkle in his eyes. I quickly look to my phone, blush spreading all over my face when I see the fan made troyler collage that I saved to my phone like a week ago. He giggles at my expression as I try to cool my heating face, knowing he'd finally found something to tease me about.