Chapter Nine

"And I was so proud to finally be a man but little did I know that this was nothing but a one night stand, oh." Intoxicated I Love You // SayWeCanFly

"Now you're screaming, "I don't love you and I never did. You're just a number in my pocket so get the hell over it." Intoxicated I Love You // SayWeCanFly

Troyes POV

"Make yourself at home," Chase said, using his hands to gesture around his dimly lit living room. I take a seat on his couch in his clean and fancy living room, almost looking not lived in. It matched his personality though, just modern black, white, and a slither of red.

"Here you go, babe," Chase appears in front of me then, holding two glasses of red wine. I thank him, taking it from his hand. He takes a seat next to me, closer than expected but not overbearingly so.

He begins to make small talk with me as we drink the wine, coming more comfortable after every sip. After a while, we're both sitting on the couch and only slightly more than tipsy. We've become so much closer than I realized, Chases face now right in front of mine.

I slowly become aware of his breaths hitting my lips, making them tingle while not knowing where this was headed but liking the direction. My eyes flicker to his lips before even realizing my actions, seeing his perfect full lips turn into a smirk. I meet his eyes again, his own boring into mine. I felt his hand gently place itself on the back of my neck as he continues to stare me down.

My mind goes blank, a fire being slowly lit in my stomach as we both lean in with his bright green eyes locked to mine. Before, I can even comprehend what I'm getting into my lips meet his, instantly becoming heated.

It was nothing I have ever felt before, not like in the spectacular way but just in a different heated way. His tongue gliding across my bottom lip, almost expertly and I opened my mouth, letting him explore it without knowing what else to do.

Our lips work together for a while, my heart beating out of my chest, and a tornado swirling in my mind. My thoughts jumbled from the sensation of him and knowing this was a horrible idea but doing it anyways.

Chase moved his lips to moving down my neck and nipping at it with his lips of an angel and slowly leans more of his weight on me to get me to lie down completely, which I follow. I begin to lose myself completely in the moment, letting Chases hand drift under my shirt and pulling it up and off the higher he went.

---

I wipe my sweaty hair out of my face, trying to control my panting breath after coming down from where ever Chase has taken me. I always imagined this would be different and even the other times I have done anything sexual have been different than with Chase but I didn't feel like that was a good thing.

It definitely wasn't bad but I had a sinking feeling in my chest like I could feel that something bad was about to happen. I guess I wasn't that far off when I calmed myself and noticed Chase, who had more time than me to calm myself if you know what you mean, eyeing me in not a similar way than how he did before or even during this.

I turned to him, obviously knowing he wanted to say something. He clears his throat awkwardly, giving me a half hearted smile that made an anchor grow inside my stomach.

"So, you were planning on going back to that Tyler guys house tonight?" He asked, knowingly.

"I mean, I don't have to but that was the plan," I trail off, completely confused what he was getting at. I just slept with him and he planned on getting rid of me just like that?

"Oh, okay. See you around then." He said, facing the ceiling and closing his eyes nonchalantly. I can feel my mouth hanging open, staring at him in shock.

"That's it?" I ask, my voice sounding completely deflated and confused but I sit up anyways while turning my body towards his.

"Yeah, Troye. That's it. What do you want? A proposal?" He says sarcastically, looking at me in an unhappy stare. His words sting, making my face fall. That obviously wasn't what I wanted but the way he talked to me made me feel like dirt on his new shoes.

"N-no." I stuttered out, cursing how confused, scared, and sad my voice sounded, "I- I just th- thought.."

"Aw. Troye, babe. You actually thought something was going to come out of this? I would have fucked you after the club but you were to stuck up that Tyler guys butt and this was much more fun. Actually knowing you thought I'd like you is hilarious. You're too innocent, Troye. You're going to be eaten alive," Chase goes on casually, not noticing how every word he said was like another knife in my heart.

I quickly get up, stumbling over my own feet while pulling on my boxers and jeans which was strewn randomly around the room. I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes and my throat constricting, not wanting for him to see me like this.

"You were a good fuck though, Troye. I can give you that, at least. Almost made this week worth it." He continued and at this I threw on my shirt and slipped in my shoes in record time, grabbing my things and stumbling over myself to get to the door.

"And, Troye. Stop crying. It makes you look like a baby. Grow the fuck up. You're sexy but fuck, I could never deal with you whining all the damn time. I feel bad for Tyler for having to deal with you." He says as I reach the door, wishing I left before he brought up Tyler.

Anger and sadness boiled up inside me at the mention of Tylers name. I turned around quickly, meeting his eyes.

"You don't even know Tyler. He'd never be such a dick like you." I said, hoping to hurt his ego but just getting a dry laugh in return.

"Oh, Troye. You talk about him so much, I might as well know him." He says, laughing at my reaction to him bringing up Tyler.

"Well, then you'd know he's nothing like you." I retort.

"Of course not, Troye. Than he'd actually be getting something out of dealing with you." He says and the burst of confidence I almost had deflated. I quickly turn around back to the door, opening and walking out quickly with the door slamming shut behind me.

He didn't even know me. Who is he to say those things?

I guess I was nothing but a one week stand.

Ohi, cuties. I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY so I'm not going to say anything. I literally could rant on and on in this A/N but I'm not going to let myself. I will just skim over everything v quickly. First off, sorry I haven't updated. I was actually a lot busier than I really expected. Second off, Warped Tour was everything I wanted and more even though it got cancelled early bc of a lightening storm. Lastly, Troye FRICKING SIVAN. WHAT DO I EVEN SAY? IEOWFRIEOWKNGIRKN, BASICALLY. I HAVE NO WORDS.

Also, Chase did not rape Troye. It was consensual on both parts. Troye just made a bad decision on sleeping with an asshole. Oslay? <3

Okay, I think I made that short enough. Anyways, I love you all to death and hope you have a wonderful day. Dubai, cuties.

Slay ya slayter.

Tumblr; ohitroyler.tumblr.com

(Dedicated to @WhatsaGarb bc I should have done that a LONG time ago. The are so supportive of this book and it makes me v happy. Also, they guessed that Chase wanted to do the act of frickle frackling AND THEY SAID I INSPIRE THEM. THAT IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. I LOVE YOU. Also, I remember way back when they said they like it when I put slay in random words and I do all the time and somebody has realized and aprecislayted it. Also, (how many times am I going to say also) I always see them on tumblr and they're perfect and amazing and so sweet and this is getting long so I will leave now. Point is, I love you. Dubai.)