Chapter Eighteen.

"How do you do it? You got me losing every breath. What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest?" Latch // Disclosure

Troyes POV

My heart beat quickened as I walked to the numbered door I was told to meet at. I was beyond excited but nervous bubbles were blown up inside of me and I was so nervous, to the point I was slightly shaking in my nice button up shirt. I had a right to be nervous though, considering what happened last time.

I brought my sweating palm and put it in a fist, knocking three times. I heard a bit of ruffling about before a click and the sound of a gorgeous boy emerging from the apartment door.

He gave me a breathtaking smile, closing the door behind him. His velvety voice letting out a, "Hello, Troye. You look rather ravishing."

My nerves faded away as his words sink in, a smile coming onto my face. I was very skeptical about how I looked today even with Tylers help. I took far to long to look good for this human that I was accompanying tonight.

"Hi, Kyle," I answered with a smile while blush creeps onto my cheeks from his words, "You look nice tonight." He gives me smile, pocketing his wallet and phone and taking my hand in his, walking us out of the building. He did look good, extremely good. His skinny but muscular body sporting a nice outfit showing some of his tattoos. His blonde quiff styled perfectly, his pale blue eyes staring at me, and his lips tugged into a smile. He was gorgeous. 

His hand intertwined with mine, pulling me to his car and opening the door for me. I giggle, rolling my eyes at him before getting in. He gets in parallel to me and begins to drive to a random restaurant that I wasn't acquainted with. I was informed it was Italian though and as long as there's food there, am I right? 

We converse lightly as we drive, him mostly talking as I listen. It's only been fifteen minutes by the time we get to a small restaurant in dusk. There are fairy lights strewn across the entrance as we walk in, adding to the atmosphere. I walk in, seeing the place busy, people buzzing about in fancy clothes with happy smiles, matching my own. 

Kyle puts a hand on my lower back as we follow the waitress to our reserved table, how fancy, reservations and everything. I giggle quietly at myself as we walk, finally getting a table for two in the center of the room. We sit down, immediately greeted with bread sticks and butter before ordering drinks. 

Looking over the menu, discuss it lightly. It's not until the waitress takes our orders of some sort of pasta that we had any time to really talk. The only thing I knew about him was from the other night and even then we were slightly tipsy and the time of night was fueling us and our words. 

We made small talk and it's not until I mention playing some instruments does he seem actually interested in what I'm saying.

"Oh, really? My ex-boyfriend used to play a little of the  guitar. He even wrote me a song once. He was the sweetest." He says, a smile coming onto his face. 

"Oh, cool. He sounds great," I pretend to care about his stupid ex.

"Yeah, he really was. Well, is. He's still great." He begins, going on a mini rant about his ex. I tried to listen and also care but to be completely honest his ex sounded like just some submissive twink bottom that let Kyle run all over him or maybe even the other way around, I didn't know and it surprised me that I didn't even care. I usually try to always engage in a conversation and listen  to the person but I just couldn't bring myself to listen about this guy I don't even know. 

So, as one does, I sneak my phone out of my pocket as he continued his rant and hiding it under the table, immediately smiling as I see a text from 'Tilly.' with three love-hearts beside it of course.