Chapter 6

"Here you go." I said as I handed Elli all the makeup and hair stuff.

As I was about to sit down, I heard Leah come barging out of my Guest Room.

"Where did you put my makeup Kaitlin!" she said furiously.

"I-I gave it to Elli, why?"

"Well she said you through it in the pool!"

"No I didn't," I reassured her," and I did give it to Elli. I have eye witnesses... right?"

"Yep I saw her give it to Elli." Niall said.

"ELIZABETH LOUISE FLINCH!" I said a little rudely. But could you blame me! We were running out of time.

"Yes?" she said all sweet and innocently .

"Where did you put Leah's makeup bag!"

"Ha ha ha ha !"

She automatically started running around our house. So naturally I, chased after her, but in the jeans I was wearing I couldn't exactly get her. My pants didn't let my legs run as wildly as I would have preferred. Crap you jeans.

"Can someone please just help me get that girl!" I said furiously.

"No get her yourself. She's your band member." Harry said.

Next thing I knew Elli had turned her head around while running and ran into the wall.

"Ugh!" she squealed.

"Elli are you alright?!" Harry asked.

"No! I just ran into the f ' ing wall!"

"Elli, he was just asking." I said and turned around to Harry. "She does this all the time when she gets hurt."

"Elli you want an...ice pack?" Niall asked.

"Um Elli you better go look in the bathroom and look at your forehead." I whispered in her ear.

"No Niall, and okay Kaitlin." she said.

Once she got in there she automatically started to scream. BLOODY MURDER!

"Elli I'm coming." I said as calmly as I could as if this were a normal thing. Which it was because all of us girls are extremely clumsy.

Elli just had a knot on her forehead but nothing big. It was about the size of a dime. I didn't know what she was complaining about. She's had a lot worse.

While Elli fixed herself up with some makeup and pain meds, the rest of us finished getting ready.

It was only Elli, Harry, Niall, and I that we're going out somewhere. Leah, Carrie, and Alexia had to go to a late night show for the rest of the day, and Zayn, Louis, and Liam we at their flat with their girlfriends.

"Elli how's your forehead?" I asked.

"Okay, I guess. Where are we going?"

"Well time can tell us where we're not going." Harry said.

"Well it's almost...8:30!" I said surprised at how LONG it took them to get ready.

"Oh gosh, well can you guys drop us off then. You know since you're so late." asked Alexia.

"Yeah I guess so...wait we only have only have six seats and I'm not sitting on Niall's lap again!" I said.

"Hey is my lap bit comfortable enough for you! Well then I guess it's safe to say, your butt's too boney!" Niall said.

"Look you don't have to sit on Niall's lap, Kaitlin. And Niall, you don't have to let Kaitlin or anyone sit in your lap this time." Leah said.

"Fine I'll be nice and ofer to... let Elli sit on someone's lap!" I said.

"Yeah and I'll man up and tell Harry to let Elli sit on his lap!" Niall said.

Elli eventually gave in and so did Harry.

We dropped Leah, Alexia, and Carrie off, and we were gone. Didn't know where we were going but we were gone.

"Let's go to another pub on the other side if town." Niall said.

"Okay but that gonna take a little while to get to." said our body guard, James.

"We'll be fine. Let's go." Niall said.

So we went to the pub and went into a back room. Ugh famous people problems. I'd just like to sit with normal people.

The boys and Elli put in their orders, but I had just been getting over a stomach flue, so I didn't need to be even more sick.

"Why can't Kaitlin have a drink?" Harry asked Elli.

"Not to be rude, but maybe you should ask Kaitlin." she said.

"Well Kaitlin?" he asked.

"I just got over the stomach flue." I said.

"Oh,... yeah don't have a drink. Do you want some water?" Niall asked.

"No I'm good."

I thought I'd give this a try again.

"So what should we talk about?" I asked.

"Well how's your pup?" Harry asked.

"Bandit? Oh he's fine, but Elli has to take him to get his shots." I said.

"Wait, no I didn't say I'd do that!" Elli said.

"I know. I just thought that I'd give it a try." I said.

"It's okay, you don't have to go if you don't want to. But if you don't you'll have to do the laundry." I said.

"I'll go then!" she said.

"You don't have somebody to help you with that stuff?" Niall asked.

"No. Kaitlin's too OCD." Elli said.

"What's OCD?" Harry asked.

"Kaitlin?" Elli asked.

"It's three long words, but I say it's organization control disorder." I said.

"Are you like a clean freak?" Niall asked.

"She's actually gotten better about it." Elli said.

"Wait how'd we get from Bandit to my OCD?" I asked.

"I. HAVE. ABSOLUTELY. NO. IDEA!" Elli said.

Elli started talking to Harry about who knows what, and I was just stuck there like an idiot because Niall was sipping his drink and was just sitting there. Then I started to zone out a little.... okay a lot!

"Kaitlin!?!?" Elli screamed.

"Oh yeah." I said calmly.

"Kaitlin, I've been calling your name for like, five minutes!" she said.

"Sorry, I was just zoning out again."

"Does she do this all the time?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, a little. But you get use to it."

I started to zone out again....Then came back.

"I'm gonna go on the balcony for a little." I whispered into Elli's ear. I didn't guess Elli heard me over her new obsession. Who's name is Harry Styles.

I stood out there. Just thinking. Thinking about Niall. How I would look with him. How it would be to have a boyfriend. (I hadn't had a boyfriend before I became famous because I wasn't "popular", and I don't have one now because of all the drama)

...................

I'll update quit soon

~l8r directioners