• Forty-Two •

We waited with Dillon until is flight number was called.

"When do you leave to go back to Indiana?" Hayes asked.

"The 31st, but I might leave early" I looked at my hands.

His expression faded from a half smile to no smile.

"You're still thinking about leaving early?" Taylor interrupted.

He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and a small frown.

"Yea" I answered, avoiding eye contact.

"Flight 422 to Washington, DC is now boarding" The intercom chimed.

We walked Dillon as far as we could and then said our goodbye's.

He started with Cameron, Nash, Matthew, Hayes, Carter, Aaron, Shawn and the Jacks.

"It was great getting to finally meet you guys, I hope to see you all soon" Dillon smiled and bro hugged each boy.

Next was Delaney, he pulled her in for a hug and she hugged back.

"Bye Delaney, make sure to text me when you get back to Indiana, and if Avia causes trouble let me know" He shot me a wink.

"Okay I will, I promise" She laughed and hugged Dillon again.

Dillon rubbed small circles on her back with one of his hands before making his way to Taylor.

"Bro" Taylor grinned.

"Bro" Dillon mimicked.

They laughed and went in for a hug.

"I'll miss you, man" Dillon pulled out of the hug.

"I'll miss you too" Taylor's voice softened.

Now it was my turn.

I half smiled and half frowned when Dillon took a couple steps towards me.

"Stay out of trouble and don't get into anymore fights, because one day Taylor might not be there to stand up for you" He winked.

"Shut up" I jokingly punched Dillon's shoulder.

"Really though, stay out of trouble and remember to text me everyday" He laughed.

I laughed with him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug.

"If you get into any fights or arguments with Taylor, remember that I'm here for you okay?" He whispered into my ear before pulling out of the hug.

I nodded and we all waved as Dillon grabbed his bags and handed the lady his ticket.

"Bye!" He yelled.

"Bye Dillon!" We yelled back.

Once Dillon was out of sight we walked back to the limo. I sat in the same seat and Taylor sat beside me.

"Are you actually still thinking about leaving early?" He asked.

"Yea" I answered quietly.

"Why?" He fidgeted with his hands.

"I don't want to talk about it" I looked out the window.

I sat in silence for 45 minutes until we reached the hotel. Again, being the last person out of the limo I climbed out and shut the door.

I looked forward and saw Delaney waiting for me at the lobby doors.

"You're not going to want to go in there" Delaney rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Why?" I asked walking up to her.

"Danika and her friends are in there and Taylor's with Sydney" She glanced at the ground.

"It's cool, I'll be fine. Thanks" I hugged her.

She nodded and we walked into the lobby. I glanced towards the couches and saw Sydney peck the corner of Taylor's lips.

She rested her head on his shoulder and a small grin grew on his face.

I wasn't going to show Taylor that this was bothering me so I put on a smile and walked with Delaney to the group.

"Do you guys want to come up to our room and watch a movie?" I asked everyone.

Delaney shot me a confused look but went along with it.

Everyone said yes so we stepped into the elevator and went up to the 5th floor.

I was the first one out of the elevator. I pulled out my key and slipped it into the door.

I took my shoes off and jumped onto my bed. Shawn, Jack G, Carter and Delaney sat on Delaney's bed. Taylor, and Sydney sat on my bed against the bed board while Cameron and I laid on our stomachs at the foot of the bed. The rest of the group sat on the floor in front of our beds.

We put the movie Boyz N The Hood on and pressed play.

We were an hour and 10 minutes into the movie when I got up to go to the washroom to throw my hair into a messy bun.

Cameron and Nash followed me in and shut the door.

"Can I help you?" I laughed.

"Do you have shaving cream?" They asked in sync.

"Yea, there's 3 in the shower" I pointed to the shower where the shaving cream cans were.

They each grabbed one and had huge smiles on their faces.

"What are you guys doing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We're going to spray them with shaving cream" Nash smirked.

"Wanna do it?" Cameron asked handing me the third can.

"Sure" I laughed.

Nash counted down from 3 and opened the door.