• Seven •

I unlocked my front door and walked into my house.

"Where do you want your books?" Taylor asked.

"Anywhere" I responded.

I heard a loud bang, I turned around to see Taylor dusting off his hands and my books all over the hardwood floor.

"What?" He grinned.

I laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you wanna do?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"I have an idea" He replied.

I heard him get off the couch and walk towards the kitchen.

I turned to face him and hopped up on to the counter.

"Okay. What's your brilliant idea?" I said sarcastically.

He walked over to me smiling. He looped his fingers around the belt loops on my shorts and pressed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He picked me up off the counter and carried me to the couch, gently laying me down. He hovered his body over me as our tongues fought for dominance. I could feel his hands slide up my shirt as he kissed my neck causing me to let out a quiet moan.

I grabbed at the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I pushed him back and got on top of him. I straddled him and took off my shirt, his hands gliding over my curves, I smashed my lips against his and made my way to his neck. I eventually found his sweet spot.

"Fuck" He moaned.

I grinned and got off of him grabbing my shirt and tossing him his.

"You are such a tease" He crossed his arms across his bare chest.

I blew him a kiss and walked back to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Babe I gotta go! I'll see you tomorrow" He took a sip of my water, pecked my lips and left.

Around 5:30 my mom came home with Subway. She got a 6 inch Teriyaki Chicken sub and I got a 6 inch Vegetarian sub. For the record I'm not a Vegetarian I just prefer my sandwiches without meat.

"Mr Byrd called me today and said that you got into a fight with some girl about a boy?" My mom said taking a bite of her sub.

"Haha, yea good times" I fake smiled.

"Care to explain?" She rested her head on her hand.

"So you know how Taylor and I are dating right?" She nodded.

I explained everything. I started with what happened on Thursday when we went to the park and finished with what happened today.

"And that's when Taylor pulled me off of her" I leaned back in my seat.

"I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself but if you're going to hit her, try to do it off of school grounds" She smiled.

That's what I loved about my mom. She was so calm and didn't care. She was more of a sister than a parent. I could tell her anything and she wouldn't freak out.

I left the table and went up to my room. I didn't bother doing my homework because Thursday was our last day of school before Spring Break.

I laid in bed on my phone until it was 11:30pm. I plugged my phone in, turned off my light and went to sleep thinking about Taylor.