• Nine •

I woke up at 9:00am feeling exhausted and emotionally drained.

I unplugged my phone and checked it. I had 3 missed calls and a text from Jade.

• From Jade •

Taylor's in the hospital. Call me when you get this.

I called Jade immediately and after a few rings she picked up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"It's Avia, what happened? Is he okay?" I rambled.

"He's fine. He has some bruises and a couple broken ribs. After you left he drank too much and got into a fight with one of the jocks" She said.

"Okay I'm on my way" I replied calming down a bit.

I changed into a black dress that hugged my curves and ended at my upper thigh, and threw my hair into a messy bun. I left my mom a note and grabbed the car keys. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to the hospital.

I walked into the hospital and saw Jade sitting on Cooper's lap.

"Jade!" I called.

"Hey Avia" She smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's down the hall to the right. Room 256" She pulled out of the hug.

"Thanks. I'll be right back"

I reached room 256 and walked in. Taylor was sleeping and had his right arm across his chest. He had a black eye, bruises on his hands and ribs and a cut on his chest.

I sat down on his bed and ran my fingers gently across one of his bruised hands. He fluttered his eyes open and smiled at me.

"Hey" I smiled.

"You look hot in your little dress" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

"I'm really sorry that I freaked you out when I told you I love you" I looked down and tapped my thumbs.

"No I'm sorry. I was stupid enough to cheat on you. I was only scared because I love you too and I've never felt that way about a girl before" He said taking my hand.

"Please give me one more chance. I love you Avia" He smiled.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He moved over and patted the empty spot next to him. I shook my head no.

"I'm gonna go and let you get some rest" I said quietly.

"Oh.. Okay.." He replied.

I could tell by his expression that he knew I was still upset. Why wouldn't I be? He cheated on me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A full 36 hours passed until Taylor came to my house.

I invited him in and asked if he wanted something to eat.

"So what exactly happened after I left the party?" I asked getting Taylor a bowl of Cookie Dough ice cream.

"After you walked away I got all.. You know.. Emotional.. So I went inside and took shots with Dillon. I don't really remember anything after that"

"Aweh bad boy Taylor has feelings!" I exclaimed.

I walked to the couch where he was sitting and handed him his ice cream.

"So" He said taking a spoonful of ice cream and putting it in his mouth "Are you and I still.. A thing?" He looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"Do you still want to be?" I asked meeting his eyes

He put his ice cream down and turned his body to face me.

"Avia, of course I still want you to be my girlfriend.. I love you" He smirked.

"You're scaring me" I joked leaning in and gently pecking his lips.

"Oh shut it" He kissed my temple and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.