• Thirty-Seven •

I got out of the cab and went straight up to my room. I felt bad for leaving everyone without a proper goodbye but I couldn't be around Taylor while he falls for a different girl.

I emptied the dresser and the closet and stuck all my clothes into my suitcase. I grabbed my carry on bag and packed my hair curler and straightener along with my makeup bag.

I zipped up my suitcase and threw my carry on bag over my shoulder.

I called another cab and went to the airport. The cab driver helped me put my suitcase in the trunk. I hopped into the passenger seat and he drove me to the airport.

45 minutes later the cab driver dropped me off. I grabbed my luggage and walked towards the desk where you buy your tickets.

"How may I help you?" The lady politely asked.

"1 ticket to Princeton Indiana plea-" I was interrupted.

"Sorry, excuse us" Taylor smiled.

He quickly threw my carry on bag over his shoulder, grabbed my suitcase along with my hand and pulled me into the middle of the airport.

"Don't leave" He said, his eyes getting glossy.

"I need to. I don't think I can be around you anymore" I held back tears that were building in my eyes.

"Please don't leave" He begged.

"I'm sorry" I quietly said, taking my carry on bag off his shoulder.

He cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips hard against mine.

His lips were soft and sweet. It was hard to not kiss back but I had to resist.

Hot tears flowed down my cheeks as I gently pushed him off.

"Please please please don't leave me" He whispered.

He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my neck.

"You said it yourself, we're moving on. What's a better way to move on then me going back to Indiana" I cried.

"I didn't mean it like that. You can't leave me, I won't let you leave me" He peppered my neck with kisses.

"I have to leave. I can't keep fighting with you and I can't be with you if you're going to keep cheating on me" I sniffed.

He pulled out of the hug and placed his hands on my sides just below my bra.

"If you stay I'll be by your side 24/7" He half smiled.

I slowly shook my head no.

"At least stay until your birthday. We have something planned" He pulled me closer and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and wiped them one last time. He wasn't going to let me leave. I adjusted my carry on bag and grabbed my suitcase. I glanced at Taylor who was watching my every move. I sighed and walked towards the doors.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Taylor exclaimed grabbing my suitcase.

He threw my suitcase into the backseat of the rental car and opened the passenger door for me.

"Thanks" I half smiled.

Taylor closed my door and got into the drivers seat.

"Who told you I was leaving?" I asked.

"Delaney. When Dillon came back to the table he whispered something to her and she blurted it out" He chuckled.

"Oh I see" I sighed.

We drove to the hotel in silence. When we arrived at the hotel, Taylor parked the car and ran to my side. He opened my door and held out his hand.

I placed my hand in his and slid out of the car. I straightened my dress and picked up my bag.

Taylor wheeled my suitcase up to my room and laid it flat beside the dresser.

"Do you want me to help you unpack?" He spun around to face me.

"No it's okay, there's no point" I answered taking a seat on the foot of my bed.

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" He sat beside me and laid flat on the bed.

"Aren't you going to the movie premier?" I stood up.

"No, I would rather spend it with you" He sat up and placed his hand on my hip.

He turned me around and pulled me over to him. He placed me in between his legs and slid his hands down my sides and rubbed his thumbs on my mid thighs.

*Buzz*

I grabbed my phone off of the bed and checked it.

• From Delaney •

Hey, sorry about telling the group it kind if slipped out :/

• To Delaney •

It's okay. I'll see you later tonight.

I was kind of glad that Delaney told the group. It showed me that Taylor still cared about me. I don't know if I can ever fully forgive him or trust him again. He's made me feel so unappreciated and used that I'm starting to believe that I deserve it. Ever since I started dating Taylor a year ago I've noticed that I've turned let my guard down.

"Who's that?" He looked up at me.

"Delaney" I responded.

I walked into the bathroom and reapplied my makeup.

"Where do you think you're going?" He smirked leaning against the bathroom doorway.

"The movie premier" I replied without glancing at him.

I ruffled my hair a bit and squeezed past Taylor. I reached into my carry on and sprayed some perfume on my chest and wrists. I put the cap on and placed it back into my bag.

I opened the door and glanced over my shoulder.

"Are you coming?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Uhh yea" He licked his lips.