• One •

You put all your trust into people who are suppose to "care" about you and "love" you when in reality all they do is use your secrets against you.

I use to be this innocent and naive 17 year old girl until I was plotted against by my so called "friends".

Long story short, my "friends" got me expelled from the one high school I felt comfortable in.

I guess when you let your guard down that's when they strike. And since then, I've evolved into a New Me.

My name is Avia Murphy and I don't give a fuck.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My mom and I moved to a little town in Indiana called Princeton, it wasn't ideal but it would have to do.

It was March 7th , 2013 7:00am.

"Avia get up! I don't want you to be late for your first day of school!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Okay mom!" I called back.

I rolled out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped my clothes off.

After my shower I grabbed 2 towels, wrapping one of them around my hair and the other around my body.

I made my way back to my room and threw on a black leather skater skirt coming up to my mid thigh along with a white crop top that said Sex Pistols in black writing.

I went back to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I applied winged eyeliner, mascara and concealer, as for my hair I made loose curls.

It was now 7:45 so I made my way downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning! I have to go to work now but I'll see you when I get home. Have a good first day. I love you" My mom said as she kissed my forehead and waved goodbye.

"Bye mom. I love you too" I waved.

I grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard above the dishwasher and a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch from the pantry.

I went to the fridge and grabbed the milk along with a spoon from a drawer.

I poured the cereal into my bowl and ended up spilling the milk all over the counter. I cleaned up the milk and attempted to re-pour.

My cereal got soggy so I emptied it into the sink and stuck the dishes in the dishwasher.

It was now 8:00 so I decided to go upstairs and grab my book bag.

I shoved notebooks, pens, mechanical pencils and my cellphone into my bag.

I threw my bag over my shoulder, walked down stairs and put on my all black allstar shoes and walked out the door.

We only had one car so I had to walk to school seeing as my mom took our black Audi R8 to work.

The 10 minute walk to school was boring.

I made my way through the parking lot and pulled open the front door to Princeton Community High School.

The school was big. It smelled like bad food, body odour and really cheap cologne. It was putrid.

The office was the first door you saw as you walked into the school. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Hello there, how can I help you dear?" The petite, blonde haired secretary asked.

"I was wondering if you could tell me where my locker is? I'm new and don't know my way around" I said playing with my hair.

"Yes I can! What's your name?"

"Avia Murphy" I responded.

"Ah yes. Okay Miss Murphy. Your locker number is 1258" She wrote down the number on a piece of paper and handed it too me. "Jade!" she called to a tall girl around my age with black hair and long legs. She had ivory skin and red lips.

"Yes Ms Durmin?" She smiled.

"Could you show Avia around? Maybe her locker and her classes before the first bell rings?" Ms Durmin asked sweetly.

"Yea I can do that" She took my hand and led me out of the office door.

"So I'm Jade. Jade Evans" She let go of my hand.

"Avia Murphy" I said confidently.

"Nice to meet you. I guess I'll show you your locker first! What number is it?" She opened her hand and reached for the piece of paper. "1258. That should be around the corner. Follow me" I followed.

Jade was rambling on about how much the school has to offer and how a lot of the people here are super sweet until someone walked into my shoulder.

"Sorry babe" The boy said. He had brown hair along with a bandana. He was wearing a tie-dye muscle shirt and khaki shorts.

"I'm not your babe" I replied smirking.

He turned around and grinned at me.

"That's Taylor Caniff. He's the 'bad boy' of Princeton Community" She scoffed.

"He's cute" I blurted out.

"Yea. He's cute if you like the 'I don't care about anything or anyone' attitude" She quoted. "Okay this is your locker and your first class is right there" She pointed.

"Thanks Jade. I really appreciate it" I said opening my locker.

"It was no problem. I'll see you at lunch" She smiled walking away.

I pulled a sharpie out of my bag and started to doodle on the inside of my locker door. A few minutes passed until the first bell rang. I placed the sharpie on the top shelf and grabbed my bag before closing my locker.

My first class was Math with Mr Moore.

People were piling in and taking there seats.

"You must be the new student Avia Murphy?" Mr Moore smiled checking his attendance.

"That's me" I said as the late bell rang.

"Okay class, listen up! We have a new student joining us today her name is Avia Murphy, make her feel welcome an-" He was interrupted.

"You're hot!" Someone yelled.

I scanned the room and my eyes landed on the boy who yelled. It was Taylor.

I smiled sarcastically as I flipped him off and the class laughed.

"Okay that's enough Miss Murphy take your seat" Mr Moore said with a grin.

I went to walk to the back of the room where the empty seat was until a boy with dirty blonde hair got up and took it. I rolled my eyes and sat in the boys old spot.

"Alright class. Let's get started!" Mr Moore exclaimed as he faced the whiteboard and started writing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around.