Baby No, Baby Yes? (Requested F!Reader x George Weasley)

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! I didn't feel like writing for the longest time and just had a whole bunch of drafts waiting to be released. I've been so hectic lately, and been stuffing my face full of BBS fanfiction. I've written 119 expanded pages in word docs, and haven't finished the plot yet! It's only been because I've had no internet, and Wattpad won't let me edit offline, that I haven't been doing the requests. I seem to be apologizing a lot for the same mistake, but I hope soon I'll keep a regular schedule. Love you all.

Requested by @undercover_Fangirl97 Something I haven't tried before, it was fun. Thanks very much!

George and (Y/n) had been trying for weeks, each time testing and nothing happening. This caused the woman to fall into tears everytime. She loved George with all her heart, hated how she may never have mini versions of him running around their house.

It was the main cause of her depression, the reason she would sit on her tiled floor and cry when her boyfriend worked.

That's where she is now, sobbing into the pale sink and holding onto her forth pregency test. She always knew that it wasn't the kids she really feared, but the love of her life leaving her. (Y/n) held onto her heaving chest, her eyes closed and fists clenching onto the bench harshly. She tried to keep her wimpers in, tried not to scream to the heavens to save her from the crushing regret and fear.

What (Y/n) hadn't realized was that George knew of her little shinanigans in the bathroom. He called his workers, telling them to have an early day at work. They complied, taking pity on the man who should've retired after the wizarding war. He had hurried home, wanting to catch his lover before she did something irrational.

The girl sat against her knees, holding her stomach and screaming at it. She commanded herself to just work. Told her ovaries to just take what she wanted so badly and birth it into someone beautiful. George arrived home, closing the door quietly and walking up the stairs. He could hear his girlfriend before he saw her.

His heart throbbed when he gazed down at her, so broken on the floor, screaming at herself to be better. To not be a failure. It's when George dropped to his knees that (Y/n) noticed he was home. Her head flung up and her stained face showed complete shock and horror. "I-I can explain." She whimpers, entangling her fingers together and avoiding his eyesight.

George did not care how she looked and didn't want to hear her lame excuse. "Babe. Come here." She crawls over slowly, wiping at her face. The older holds her to his chest, stroking her silky (h/l), (h/c) hair. "Honey, what's really wrong? You know I don't mind if it won't work." (Y/n) shakes her head. "I want kids as badly as you. I can't figure out why my body won't take them!" She stares at her stomach again, hands pressing against her gut in frustration.

"I'm so scared we won't work out if I don't have one!" A new wave of tears spill and he hushes her. "Honey, I love you no matter what! Why do you think I'd want kids in the first place? I wanted you to be happy. I want to grow old with you and see our grandchildren run on the porch. With you and only you. Baby, I love you so much. What's it going to take to prove that?"

She shakes her head again, pressing her face into his chest. He takes her cheek into his hand and brings her lips to his. "I have something that'll show you."

He shifts, placing her on the floor and twisting so he was on his knee. George grips onto the woman's hands, pulling her onto her own knees. (Y/n) gasps and places her hands onto her shocked expression. George reaches into his pocket, gripping onto a small box and pulling it out to show her. He opens it's lid, letting the beautiful goldern ring sparkle up at her, the ceiling light glinting off the ruby. She squeels, staring into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n). The most kind, beautiful and extraordinary girl I've ever met! Who can't see it in herself, I love you to the end of time and untill the end of our magic. Now will you take my hand in marriage and love me?"

(Y/n) is unable to express her joy and love in any way. She jumps onto his neck, screaming yes in between her fresh sobs. George can't help but join her, dropping tears of happiness into her shoulder. He picks her up, standing with her and walking out of the bathroom. He places her onto their bed, kissing her passionately and holding her as close as humanly possible.

They pull away after a few seconds, taking in each others breaths and staring into each others orbs. "If this doesn't work, we can always adopt." He prods her stomach and she nods, letting her hands tangle in his vibrant red hair.

c( . )c

George fiddles with the ring on her finger as he reads over his fiancé's shoulder. She was reading a strange muggle book about a girl with multiple traits, struggling in an environment that would kill her for her difference. There was a sudden shift underneath him and he strokes his lovers face as she stares at the coffee table at their feet. "Everything okay?"

(Y/n) doesn't answer, instead rushes to the bathroom downstairs and hangs over the toilet bowl. George hears the sounds and cringes, running to her aid and pulling her hair out of the way. He avoids looking at the vomit, trying to hold his breath. "(Y/n), baby?"

She lifts her head, her heaving stopped. Her breaths shudder as she attempts getting up. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He cocks his head, watching her flush the toilet and walk into the kitchen, getting a glass of water. "Say... you said the other day that you were late?"

The woman cocks her eyebrow, placing down the drink. "Yeah, but it happens sometimes, coming late. I could probably get my period tomorrow. It's naughty like that." He furrows his eyebrows, heading up the stairs. (Y/n) watches from the benches, clearly confused. Her stomach rumbles, after being emptied like that. She starts cooking dinner, making her favourite meal.

George wraps his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. He lifts up a long rectangular box, letting her see it. "You sure?" She asks, feeling a sudden nervousness. "Call me up when you are done."

(Y/n) is quick to get up the stairs, heading to the ensuite. She fills out the steps, standing around the bathroom and waving the stick impatiently. The timer rings on her phone and she calls up George. He takes no time rushing upstairs, pulling her into his arms and watching her close her eyes. "If this doesn't work, we can always adopt." She repeats what he says, nodding against his forehead.

Twisting in his arms, they stare at the stick and she turns it around, staring at the little screen. "What does that mean?" George asks, worry lacing his voice.

"It's positive."

He stares at her expression as she stares down at the object in disbelief. "We did it."

The celebration lasted the whole night, squeals and jumping on the bed were allowed just this once.

Time Skip

She received the letter from the old grey owl, landing on her window ledge. (Y/n) takes the envelopes from the birds beak and smiled down at them. "George. Would you look at this?" He smirked over her shoulder, holding his hands over her huge baby bump. She opened the envelope, gazing over her twin sons names.

"Dear Mrs and Mr Weasley and little Fred and Louis,

We are happy to inform- you that Hogwarts has been rebuilt, has gathered it's staff and built new features. The future holds big things for our school and students. Although your children may be too young to attend classes at the age of eight, we would love to see them at our opening on the 26th of November.

Sincerely,

Headmistress Minerva MaGonagall."

A huge grin rips from the parents faces. "Hopefully we'll have four by then." George chuckles, kissing her cheek. "Little Molly and Holly will love it." The woman groans, hating the names. They were too close for her liking.

"Baby. No."

"Baby. Yes."

(1322 words)

Unedited.