Wrestling ~ Boyf Riends

Slight smut... (why did my life lead to this?)

The best friends sat in the Heere's basement. Horny Jeremy was laying back in his beanbag, staring at the roof.

"I can't do this Michael. I can't be with Christine anymore!"

Michael looked over dazed, eyelids half closed. The 16 year old was smoking pot, yet again. He was surrounded by a vape cloud, and looked through it at Jeremy. "But she broke up with you two days ago."

Jeremy sighed and snatched the bong from his best friends hands. "Urghhhh I know."

Michael shook his head and fell back, laying just like Jeremy was. As relaxed as possible. "It was your fault, you know."

"Nah uh!" Complained Jeremy. "She was the one who told me that she was les!"

"When you told her you were bi? You opened up the stage for her." He giggled. "Ha ha... stage..."

Soon the two were laughing their heads off, coughing on the smoke in the room. Even if the joke wasn't that funny.

"Look. It's probably your fault. I mean look at you."

"Are you saying I'm ugly Michael Mell?!" He gasped, looking at the 16 year old. The Filipino just closed his eyes.

"Yes... I am."

"Fuck you!"

"Yes please." He moaned, imagining terrible yet wonderful things.

They both froze. Michael's eyes opening, shocked at what he just said. He heard the bean bag next to him move. The Filipino only gulped and prepared for the grossed-out comments coming.

He felt two hands on his face, adjusting his lopsided glasses. Jeremy was leaning on his knees, his hands on either side of the frightened boys head. He had a smirk playing on his wildly blushing cheeks. Michael hid his madly pink face behind his hands, only for the striped-shirted boy to take away.

"I think it's cute when you're flustered."

Michael only growled, telling his friend to fuck off, even if his heart was hammering at a billion miles per hour.

A very nervous Jeremy gently sat on Michael's lap, earning a gasp and a strangled groan from the other. Jeremy's bright blue eyes watched his 'Riend' closely as he rolled his hips against the smaller boy. He watched him squirm and saw exactly where Michael was most uncomfortable.

"J-Jer!" He muttered trying to sit up. He managed to sit up enough to latch onto the other boys neck, sucking and biting at his bare skin. Jeremy let out a low moan, making Michael's excitement grow. He wanted more, so much more of his crush.

Jeremy wasn't as strong as Michael, so the Filipino threw the taller boy on his back, pinning him to the floor. As he held onto Jeremy's wrists and used his knees and feet to hold the other boy down. Michael's 'Jer-bear' was nervously grinning, wanting everything his best friend's mind was dreaming of.

The bong which was leaning against Jeremy's beanbag was picked up by Michael's steady hand. The boy took a hit, and leaned into Jeremy's face, breathing out and smiling. His insecurities floated away as he gazed down at the coughing boy. He used the smoke to throw off his jumper, shirt and headphones as quick as he could.

Jeremy was surprised to see the boy on top of him shirtless and sat up to remove his own, connecting their lips together.

"JEREMY?! Is that a girl?"

Michael froze pushing them down so they were laying on the floor, the bean bag and smoke hiding them. "Pause..." They sighed.

"Are you... wrestling?! You guys never do manly things! I'm proud of you son!" Jeremy's father stood in his brand new jeans, hands on hips. He wore the dopiest grin, standing at the bottom of the stairs. Michael stood up with furrowed eyebrows as he let a hand scratch the back of his neck. Jeremy was still laying on the ground, his hands over his face in embarrassment.

He then jolted up, glaring at his father. "Yeah, dad." He spat out, frustrated at everyone and every thing. "We were wrestling."

______________________

This is stupidXD

My gay baby Michael Mell and Mr. Bisexual distress (a.k.a Jeremy Heere.)are so gay for each other. Like... heck.

By the way, I've never smoked/had drugs before so I don't know if I was right with what I was writing? Have no clue to be honest.

The fandom is the musical Be More Chill, I love it so much! Obsessed right now.

Everyone in the show could be gay, I swear. Like, Rich is also bisexual and I ship him hard with Jake(juicy ship right there). And Chloe and Brooke, I know Chloe was a bit of a bitch but come on! Those two would be amazingly cute together.

Anyway, check the musical out if you haven't already. It is honestly amazing, the music is so hype and I think all together the story is relatable(I mean...not the squip trying to take over the whole school but... yaknow. In general? You'll understand what I mean).

Based off the book and musical: Be More Chill.

Just a quicky, I didn't want to make this one long. (yes, pun intended)

Anyway! Thanks so much for reading and I'm loving your support.

- She-Wolf

(649 words excluding A/N)