His pet rat, Miraculous

FULL CREDIT TO LADY NOIR SUPERHERO! He/she made the picture above. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcNuSI11GL3MZwYfnOw7jsA

    (^w^)  +  (:.:)

"Marinette." Alya groaned as the other girl went into a rant about Adrien. Marinette eyed Alya, then realizing she did it again, apologized.
 "Sorry Alya, I just miss him. It feels like its been months. Years even! Why'd he have to go?"
"I guess that's the positive of being a model. You get to go to different places! Escape from obsessed fangirls."

Marinette didn't seem to understand Alya's sarcasm, or reference to herself. "He'll be back. And he left only thirty minutes ago. He's probably not even at the airport." Marinette groans into her bed, Alya patting her back. "Anyway Mari, I've got to go. Nino sent me a message. He wants to meet up at school early. Show me a new soundtrack. See ya soon."
"Bye." They waved to each other and Alya closed the door. Tikki flew out and laughed at Marinette.

"You know Adrien isn't everything in life."
"I know... Come on Tikki, let's go have lunch."
"Any cookies available?" They both giggle and Tikki flies into the bag swinging by Marinette's side.

      (^w^)  +  (::)

Adrien sat in the car. It had been an hour of sitting in traffic and the Gorilla had slowly begun to rage. Boredom over came him, so he starts to watch Alya's Ladyblog.

"Hi guys! What's up? Alya here, for a new update on Ladybug and Chat Noir's secret identities. Unfortunately, we still don't know who they are yet but we do know that sassy Chat Noir is allergic to feathers!..." Plagg stared at Adrien, crossing his tiny little arms.

"What?! I can't help being allergic to something! Its not like I asked for it."
"What? No, its just I want something to eat." Adrien sighs. As the car finally started moving again, he reached into his bag, pulling out a round box. The opens it up, the smell of stinky Camembert fills his nose. He picks up the slice of cheese and passes it to Plagg as quick as he can. Closing the box and gasping for air. "You eat the worst type of cheese ever."

Gorilla looks at Adrien through the rear-view mirror. "Its a... pet mouse. A friend gave it to me." He smiled and the Gorilla grunted, turning back to the road.

"What?" Plagg shook his head. "Whatever. Just be glad you got food-" the sound of screeching tires fills the car, there was a scream from somewhere and everything started spinning.

Crash!

Adrien was launched forward. His chest held back as the seat belt dug into his mid section. His head went forward and hit the chair in front if him with a loud CRACK.

Everything went black.

           (^w^)  +  (::)

Beep... Beep... Beep...

The constant beeping irritated Adrien as he lay, the comfortable bed underneath him.

But I never fell asleep.

Adrien's eyes flung open. White light blinded him. The boy squinted, trying to get past the brightness. Something hug his mouth, an oxygen mask.

His body was aching, his head felt like it was on fire. Groaning, Adrien started to sit up. Everything spun and the lighting started to make his head kill.

Once the room steadied, Adrien searched it. Everything was white, gray and light blue. Typical hospital colors. The window was closed, the curtains shut. There was a TV above the door which was on the other side of the room. A blank screen. In the corner, a chair was placed. A slouched figure in it. A man.