Fly me to the Moon

Start from the beginning

Y/n:0_0*Blushes*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Internal Screaming)

Rei:-_-.....................

The two stares at each other not knowing what to do. Y/n was just shocked at the situation he is in. Never in his life did he think something like this would happen. He felt his heart racing and his arms shaking. Y/n then clam himself down and got off from the blue hair girl.

Y/n: I'm........ sorry I didn't mean to..... I was trying to move out the way but I slip and fell on you. Please forgive me.

Rei got from the floor and place the glasses in a case.

Rei: What can I do for you.

Y/n: Um.......what was it again? Oh the card right. It's been renewed, so Misato asks me to drop it off.

Y/n had look away from Rei while she was getting dress, the only sound he can hear was the sound of Rei putting on her clothes.

Y/n: Listen Rei I um.......... rang the doorbell, but it looks like it's broken and your door was unlo.....

Rei: Leave the card over there then.

Y/n:*Sigh* Right.*place card on the table * Listen, Rei I'm sorry I walked right in without permission.

Rei: You can look now.

Y/n turn to face the Ayanami to see that she is fully cloth. Y/n tried to say something to the girl but she ignores him and grabs the card on the table.

Y/n: I'm just going to leave and again I'm sorry.

Y/n left the apartment complex and head to the train station. On the way, he stops to think about what has happened and bought two cans of soda from a vending machine. He then sat down on a bench and looked at his watch to check the time.

Y/n:*sigh* Still have time. ( Way a go jackass, she probably hates me now, then she already did. I think? Maybe this soda can make her feel better, I hope.)

Y/n was lost in his thoughts until a familiar shadow caught his attention. Y/n looked to see Rei, She glances at him for a second before walking past him.

Y/n: Uh.....Ayanami? Wait up, you're going to NERV HQ right.

Rei ignores the boy and just continues walking to the train station.

Y/n: I bought you a soda, you want it.

Rei looked at the can of soda then Y/n before turning around.

Rei: Why did you buy it for me?

Y/n: I don't know maybe just in case you're thirsty.

Rei:.........

Y/n: Right never mind.*place soda in backpack*

The two made it to the train station and stand waiting for the train to arrive. It was silent, Y/n glance at Rei only for her to do the same. Y/n looked the other way as his body became nervous around the blue-haired girl. Their train arrives just in time as the two enter the vehicle, Rei sat far from Y/n on one side of the train, and Y/n on the other.

Y/n:(Come on Y/n say something to her, But then again I don't want to inter up her reading. What should I do? I don't think she hates me or maybe she just acting like she usually does. Screw it I'm say something.) SO.......It's your Reactivation test with unit-00, aren't you scared.

Rei:.......*looks at Y/n* Of what?

Y/n: You know.....getting back on your EVA.

Rei:.......No.