"Sora, be my boyfriend?" Riku said softly, and rubbed his thumb over Sora's hand. "Like the letter says, I'll be the best boyfriend I can be."

Sora smiled back, and brought the paper to his lips. "Yeah."

"Hey, love birds! Dinner's ready! Go buy your food or something. Or come eat, I don't care."

Sora and Riku glanced at each other, and laughed. Riku stood up, and pulled Sora with him, gripping his hand tightly. Riku's warm hand made him feel happy, knowing well that this was how he could spent the rest of his life like. By Riku's, the person he loved, side. It made him feel safe, and while he may still have insecurities and some doubts, he knew that they shouldn't bother him, at least now.

"Nah, I'll buy breakfast tomorrow with my boyfriend."

Boyfriend.

Just hearing that word made Sora grin. Yeah, Sora was finally his boyfriend. After seperated for so long, they were together again. The letters in the ring gave a light glow with their colors, and its light faded, leaving a dark color. It meant that now, their bond was as strong as it ever was or as strong as it would ever be.

"By the way, Kei," Riku called when he got to the kitchen. "Do you have a crush...on someone?"

His eyes moved to Haru for a second before looking back at Kei. Haru looked up with wide eyes, almost dropping his fork. He knew. He must have, he knew Sora had said something. He just knew it. That wasn't the case though, Haru's mind had just gone in that direction. Riku had just seen how Kei was acting. Kei smirked, and sat backwards down on a chair to face them.

"I may," Kei responded, and Haru glanced at him shyly, "I may not. Depends who you're talking about. But also, I won't answer, at least now."

"You're so good at hiding what you feel," Roxas said, pulling on black hair.

"Ow!" Kei exclaimed, swatting his hand away.

"You like guys?" Haru blurted out, then covered his mouth.

Kei turned, rubbing his head and a few tears in the corner of his eyes from the pain, and wasn't even embarrassed, he was only a bit surpised.

"Yep," he said, popping the last letter. "I'm biromantic."

Haru raised and eyebrow, not knowing what exactly that was. Kei smiled, actually a smile that didn't hold any teasing or one that would suggest any jokes.

"I can explain it to you later," Kei said, and shrugged. "The point is, I'm ace."

Haru nodded, still a bit confused, but maybe Kei could help him figure out himself too. He knew he likes guys a bit, but there was also a few other things regarding his sexuality that he wondered about.

They decided to start eating, but there was too many people so some just stood. They were still a bit sleepy, so it was quite for most of the time. After eating, and cleaning up, Wakka, Tidus, Kairi, Selphie, and Sophia said they were leaving. The two guys first took the girls home, and then went their own way.

Kei talked to Haru, explaining to him what he promised. Haru only nodded, and thought about himself. Sophia had been wondering too about what Kei had said, so Haru would explain what Kei was telling him when he saw her.

Xion went after, with Axel and Roxas taking her. She was tired after everything they did. Roxas and Axel came back, saying they would have a sleepover. After talking, Haru had fallen asleep again on the couch, having already been very sleepy, and Kei was sitting on the floor, leaning on it. Riku noticed he was watching a show, but his eyes were closing.

"You two," Riku called, and Kei looked up. "I've got some space in my room, and in the guest room. You can share with me, or Roxas and Axel."

Kei nodded, and woke Haru up. They followed Roxas and Axel, not wanting to be with the new couple. They took some extra blankets, and got into the extra small bed on the other side. They didn't complain about how the other two had a bigger bed, they were too tired to care. They didn't even care that they had to sleep close to each other.

Sora and Riku went to Riku's room, and fall back onto the soft bed. As soon as he walked in, he noticed the plushies Sora got for Riku on the bed, and smiled.

"You kept them?" Sora blurted out, but didn't take it back, only smiled.

Riku glanced, then nodded.

"Of course, idiot. You gave them to me, why wouldn't I?"

Sora agreed, and said, "I kept the stuff you gave me too. The other plushie."

"Nice," Riku said, winking at him. "Nice to know you also took care of what I gave you."

"Of course I did! My crush gave it to me," Sora told him, laughing. "And now, he's my boyfriend."

Riku rolled his eyes at him playfully, and changed into his pyjamas. He then crawled into bed, happy for being able to sleep in a bed instead of an uncomfortable couch.

Sora got under the covers, smiling contently at the warmth, then felt arms wrap around his waist and a kiss on his neck.

"I love you, Sora. More than you can imagine."

Sora chuckled, and turned around.

"I love you too," he replied, and kissed his nose.

They laughed softly, and Sora hugged Riku as he fell asleep with his head on the other's chest. The next morning was going to be their first morning as boyfriends, and many more would come.

They couldn't wait.

"At 18, I found what happiness with the person you love feels like, and I would never trade it or throw it away, never."

A/N: It's over. I will write an extra chapter with random stuff with SoRiku as a couple already, but as for the actual fanfic, it's over. Thank you all for reading! I'm a bit sad this is over, but it is. This was an amazing journey, and I thank you all. But enough of me talking, I'll do that in a different part. Again, thank you all for being so supportive and liking this fanfic. :)

If you have any questions (of the fanfic), leave them here and I'll try to answer them in a seperate part. :) It'll say it in the title lol Bye!