Naruto clenched his fists slightly as Hiruzen nodded to her reply and looked towards himself. "Naruto." The look he gave told him to tell the absolute truth... "He hasn't taught me anything besides hes a fucking hypocrite..." Naruto stated making Sakura and Sasuke go wide eye at Naruto's bold statement making Hiruzen raise his eyebrow and waved him to explain. "He said abandoning a teammate or comrade makes you scum, so he promised he wouldn't to us... yet he only trains those two and tells me to do my basics..." Naruto had a hand on his ring clutching it, hoping that this would hurry up... he wanted out now.. "Kakashi? is this true?"

Kakashi shook his head making Naruto clench his teeth in anger. "Hokage-sama... it is true..." Naruto widened his eyes hearing the voice of Sakura and turned to look at her and saw her clench her fists slightly. "He's trained me and Sasuke-kun but not Naruto much at all... He sends Naruto away whenever we train.. so if Naruto wasn't apart of our team I would say the same thing... but since he is... I guess he is a bad Sensei." Hiruzen frowned and gave a look towards Kakashi who seemed downcast at this before saying one thing, "Danzo." The one word made Hiruzen clench his fist in annoyance. "You three, you have the day off while Kakashi and I have a chat."

The three looked at each other in confusion before they walked out while Kakashi pulled out a piece of paper and handed it over to the Hokage. "Danzo has a few Anbu of his own as you know, he made sure that if I train Naruto, bad things would happen, and made it a law of his own with the help of the council." Hiruzen smirked and grabbed his own piece of paper and showed it to Kakashi, "Well I guess I get to use this finally.. Neko!" The Hokage called out before a woman with a cat mask jumped down and knelt before the man, "Call the council, its time for them to be stripped of any power."

...

Naruto was quiet from the walk with his two teammates out the building before he turned towards Sakura, "Thank you... for that." Naruto whispered shyly rubbing the fibers of his jacket before she smiled slightly and gave him a small hug, "Sorry for being such a brat." she pulled away before smiling slightly and grabbed his hand and pulled it up to see the ring. "Now can you tell me who gave you this?" Naruto went bright red at the mention of the ring. Sakura got a big grin at his face, "Sooo? Who is it?" she bounced on her soles of her feet while Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked away from the gossip queen. 

"H-His name is Ryouichi..." Naruto stuttered as he blushed slightly, the conversation was not something so lightly to talk about with Naruto so soon, but the smile Sakura gave him was something he imagined as a friendly, curious, and happy way and not the look of anger or disgust, but something he could tell as trying to be a friend. 

"Ryouichi~? Is he cute?"

"SHUT UP SAKURA!" 

"Ahhh but you're so easily teased."

"Go away!!"

But of course some friends just need to be kept away sometimes.

...

When Ryou did wake up, it was about thirty minutes after Naruto did, and the first thing he did was feel for the blond who was next to him that night but when he didn't feel anything he opened his eyes and looked around the room in curiosity before his eyes landed on the piece of paper that was standing on the stand. He grabbed a hold of it and read it slowly before he smiled slightly. "Thank you for staying with me, It was a nice night... I will meet you later at Ichirakus? later at noon?" then there was a small chibi looking Naruto with a small blush on the bottom of the paper making him smile and roll his eyes slightly but smiled nevertheless.

 "He is such a dork..."  he thought before the thought went a little darker then it should have and he looked towards the clock, hearing the ticks, In a hour he would meet up with Naruto... Should he tell him who he really is? Would he be like the same as everyone else? He looked over towards the window and grabbed the pen that was next to the paper and began to write something of his own. "Sure, I'll meet you there." he made his own little chibi next to the one Naruto made and gave a small thumbs up with the chibi he made, then went out the door.