t h i r t y e i g h t

Start from the beginning

"You sure." I nod my head yes and smash our lips together. I feel him at my entrance before he slides in, making me moan. His thrusts are slow, before I drag my nails down his back, encouraging him to speed up. He does so and I moan out while he groans. I clench around him and he moans loudly.

"Fuck baby, don't do that, I won't last." I ignore him and pull gently on his cross necklace, pulling him down and reconnecting our lips. He continues to thrust in and out of me, hitting my spot. I moan loudly when I reach my high. A little bit later I feel him twitch inside me before he rides his high out, he lays on the side of me,his head on my chest, arm around my waist. Once we both are done he gets a blanket and brings it over our now dry body.

"We got the covers wet." He says with a chuckle. I laugh and put my finger into his mostly dry hair. I glance at the clock and see it is two pm, we have four hours before we have to be at The Shard, a yawn escapes my mouth and Harry looks up at me.

"Tired?" He questions and I nod. Last night I was up with heartburn and throwing up here and there,it was hell. "Take a nap baby, I'll wake you." I smile thankfully and he lays his head back down on my chest. His fingers rubbing soothing circles on my stomach. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

***

I wake up to Harry on his phone, dressed for the night in a blue button up,with the top buttons undone, black jeans, and black Chelsea boots. His boots making a noise while he paces the floor, talking quietly on his phone. His knuckles turning white from the grip, his rings shining in the light.

I sit up and bring the blanket with me to cover my bare chest. I wrap it around myself before walking to my closet. He smiles at me on the way before his facial expression turns serious and he goes back to talking. I walk in and go to my side, I grab my tighter fitting blue dress, it is tight on the dress with a little cut out right where the top of my stomach is, the bottom fitting around my curves making them look incredible. I turn to my side and see my bump. I rub it and smile before walking into the bathroom. Harry isn't in the room anymore so I figured he's in his office taking care of something work related. I put my hair up in a ponytail and curl the ends before brushing them out so they are wavy. I then put on some mascara and a lip gloss before putting on some gold earrings to match with my gold clutch. I walk out and slip on my heels. I make my way downstairs and see it is five thirty.

"Harry we gotta go." I shout from the kitchen. He comes out from his office and walks in the kitchen looking down at his watch.

"I know, I know, I had a pro-woah," he stops talking when he looks at me, my cheeks turning rosy. "Holy shit you look good." I giggle and thank him. "Let's go shall we?" He questions, holding his arm out. I hook my arm through his.

"We shall." We start to walk out to his limo, Carl smiling at us and opening the door. I slide in then Harry follows. I put my hands in my lap and look down. We start to move and nerves bubble in my stomach. Everyone will know that I am pregnant after tonight. I don't know how to feel about that. Harry notices my nervous state and takes my hand in his and sets them in his lap.

"It'll be alright baby." He reassures me and kisses my temple. I sigh before laying my head on his shoulder.

"I hope so."

"I love you." He looks at me and I smile at his words.

"I love you too, H." He kisses my head and lays his cheek on top of my head. It takes us thirty minutes to get to the shard. Once we do I see the paparazzi swarming the building, London's biggest business men are in the building after all. I tense and begin to get scared. Carl pulls up and Harry looks at me once more before kissing my lips.