18. Finally Over

I  DO  NOT  OWN  TEEN  WOLF .

I was finally able to open my eyes , I slowly opened them to be faced with Liam's face . My head was rested on his lap as soon as I opened my eyes he let out a sigh of relief , I jumped up and glanced around to see that we were in the living room of our house I mean Scott's house . 

 "What ? what happened ?" I said panicked "Where's Scott ?" I asked him

"Hey , Calm down Scott is upstairs . You passed out two hours ago at the School" He said

"You mean when we almost got burned alive" I said sarcastically and He gave me a sad look

Suddenly we heard footsteps , I glanced to see Scott climbing down the stairs and walking over to us . He was holding his helmet's bike.

"Kira found Brett" He said and walked over to me quickly hugging me and he handed Liam one of the helmets 

"Are they okay ?" I asked

"They're fine but we gotta go" He said as he started walking to the door and I followed him grabbing my bag with my crossbow in it

"More assassins ?" Liam asked from behind , almost in disbelief 

"Maybe a lot more" Scott answered him

"Different than the ones that tried to set us on fire ? " Liam asked him again , I think he's scaredand I actually don't blame him we have been through a lot those past couple of years while he doesn't know how to react to the these kind of situation

"I think so , Yeah" Scott nodded before he opens the door but we both stopped . Scott glanced at me then we both turned toward Liam . Liam slowly put the helmet on the table and he looked down.

I closed the door and We both walked over to him , I don't think he can make it and come with us . I understand him , Scott , Stiles, Lydia , me and all the others . we're all used to Danger.

"How about I take you home ?" Scott asked him picking up the helmet and handing it to Liam again

"I'm not like you" Liam said his voice cracking 

"Not yet" Scott replied him

"I don't mean I'm not strong or I'm never gonna learn control . I mean everything else , you and your friends try to protect everyone . Have you being doing this the whole time ? I mean, How are you all still alive" He asked and I felt some prickling in my eyes , I gave him a sad look.

"Not all of us are" Scott answered him , sadness in his voice and I softly nodded . I wiped my eyes before I start crying , He doesn't know how many people left us , How many people died because of this . Like Araya said when we were in Mexico we suffered so much loss  Erica , Boyd , Aiden ..Allison . We all lost them because of this , The supernatural world . I don't blame Liam for being scared or freaked out about this , He has the right to stay at home safe. 

Liam looked down at the ground sadness in his eyes , I handed him the helmet again.

"Let me take you home" Scott asked him and Liam nodded sadly taking the helmet  and we started leaving the house.

"Scott , I'll go to my dad . I'll see you in few Okay ?" I asked

"Okay , We'll be there" He said and They both left .

-

I slowly walked inside the old building where we fought Kate last time , my crossbow in my hand in case anyone come up in front of me , i'll directly shot him . Well , being on that list means that anyone who come up in front of you could be an assassin so I'd better watch my back.